Without knowing

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I never wet without wearing protection, but whilst wearing, I have started wetting without realising I'm starting to wet and will notice mid stream or when I start to feel warm down there.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw and dlboylife
Your body learns patterns and the diaper essentially becomes part of them. it learns that when it's on it can be used but when not to hold it.

Reactions: TigerDL, Hell2DaNaw, gobphus and 1 other person
I'm IC. When I'm wetting (when during the day) I tend to flood. Hard to not notice. Especially when I have a flash flood.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and diaperkool
I'm actually the same way it's has also puzzled me for years

Reactions: Diamond
I know when I’m padded va not Padded I just go I know or feel I need to and I don’t even have to try or relax it just flows, and it’s a lot and I mean a lot more frequent I go. But when I’m not padded I have strong strong urges to go and it hits quickly but I can hold it with little to no issues. If I’m padded for more than 24 hrs. My first wet without the diape like I said I have really strong urge to go and it comes quick and I have to get to the bathroom quick. But after that it’s like normal again.

Reactions: JamisonFTM and Diamond
If I've had a few days or nights in a row padded up i do sometimes have to pay extreme attention when i back in vanilla underwear.

If I'm padded up in bed when working nights, i tend to just let go instead of getting out of bed to urinate. The day after i return to daylight working is always a worry!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Diamond
I've had times where I knew I peed my diaper, but an hour later I'll feel like my diaper's dry. When I check I'm kinda shocked for a split second to see that I'm wet. But then I'll remember when I peed. It's amazing how a wet diaper can feel dry

This happens to me after I’ve been wearing for a couple days. Whenever I have a diaper on, it’s like a switch flips in my head telling me “you don’t need to hold your bladder” so I just pee whenever.

During COVID lockdowns, I decided to wear 24/7 for a full week and by the end of it, my body wasn’t used to holding it as the default. So unfortunately the first day I had two separate (real) accidents. Luckily I reaclimated to underwear quickly enough.

Back