Wiping Issues as a Kid

babyboy10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Up until I was about 10 years old I would stand to wipe my butt after a BM, making it nearly impossible to get myself clean. I'm not sure why I never figured this out, or why no one ever told me, but eventually I figured things out.

The result of standing to wipe and not getting clean was that I often wound up with what amounted to diaper rash and I'd need my mother's intervention. When my sore bottom would flair up, I'd call for my mother to wipe me when I was done pooping. After wiping me she would apply either Destin or A&D ointment to my bottom - not sure how it didn't stain my pants since I didn't wear anything to prevent it from doing so - but I remember it feeling so incredibly soothing.

Anyway, on at least one occasion I remember my mother saying "it would be so much easier to just put you back in diapers". I remember secretly thinking that being put back in diapers would be the best thing ever and if it would be easier I'd be up for it too! It never happened and I eventually figured out how to wipe my ass.

Can anyone relate? Did this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hell2DaNaw
When i got old enough to do it my self which was well into double digit age I would wipe with toilet paper while sitting then after stand with one leg on the toilet lid and do a pass with a wetwipe
but I definitely had brown marks in my diaper for years. Had BM control but urine control never really happened

Reactions: Jorelaxed
My cousin was at least 7 or 8 before he ever wiped his own bottom. I remember being at their house and him screaming from the bathroom for my aunt to come and wipe his bum. Personally though, it was never an issue for me or my brother. I never remember having stains in my undies as a preschooler/younger child, and I was too young to remember ever being wiped by anyone but myself.

Reactions: Halibut and Hell2DaNaw
I can sort of relate. I never had an issue wiping, even from a young age I was pretty independent. But my grandma showed affection by babying all her grand kids so I remember when I stayed at her house there were a couple occasions even when I was as old as 8 or 9 when she wiped for me. It’s not like I asked for it, she just kinda took the initiative.

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails
I wasn't wiping 100% on my own until I was 5 or 6. I think I was borderline OCD about getting clean down there, and I still am. I really don't like having poop anywhere on me. And no, the irony of being that way while enjoying diapers is not at all lost on me! :) I clean up almost immediately when I mess though.

Reactions: craigd1341 and Hell2DaNaw
babyboy10 said:
Up until I was about 10 years old I would stand to wipe my butt after a BM, making it nearly impossible to get myself clean. I'm not sure why I never figured this out, or why no one ever told me, but eventually I figured things out.

The result of standing to wipe and not getting clean was that I often wound up with what amounted to diaper rash and I'd need my mother's intervention. When my sore bottom would flair up, I'd call for my mother to wipe me when I was done pooping. After wiping me she would apply either Destin or A&D ointment to my bottom - not sure how it didn't stain my pants since I didn't wear anything to prevent it from doing so - but I remember it feeling so incredibly soothing.

Anyway, on at least one occasion I remember my mother saying "it would be so much easier to just put you back in diapers". I remember secretly thinking that being put back in diapers would be the best thing ever and if it would be easier I'd be up for it too! It never happened and I eventually figured out how to wipe my ass.

Can anyone relate? Did this happen to anyone else?
Hmmmm i still stand to wipe. Been doing it for 25 years and it works for me.....are u telling me other people are doing something different 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: Scott729 and LaLoneDigi
I remember often having skid marks in my undies growing up - mom often threatened to start wiping me like a little kid, but she never did

Reactions: treehopper
All I know is I hate soft wet poop that breaks off and doesn't taper and disconnect cleanly. It's like wiping off the top of warm lipstick and just never ends. Go through a whole roll of toilet paper and 3-4 flushes then move on to wet paper towels and a sore asshole. Sometimes just say fuck it and jump in the shower.

Main reason I never poop in public restroom, esp if they don't have paper towels and only have hand dryers. First you have to sit where 1000s of other sweaty shitty butts of unknown hygiene have touched. Then you're expected to wipe what could be the equivalent of sticky unbaked wet brownie mix with the equivalent of tracing paper? No thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JoeMiller, Scott729, Cottontail and 2 others
I distinctly remember getting trained on wiping. It was difficult.

"How do you aim the toilet paper when you can't even see?!" 😠
"... Practice..." 😐😑

They were right. 🤣

Ya my mom would wipe me until about 5 and like now I use a baby wipes to finish, I'll wipe sitting down if I'm using the toilet, then when I stand up I need to try to get all the pee out of myself or it'll drip all over, also toilet paper sucks, wipes are way better 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy
I went comando for the vast majority of my childhood so I couldn't really know if I'd make skidmarks or not...

there was a time in fourth grade where I'd wet my toilet paper before wiping because it felt better and my dad was concerened about that... he was in the room with me while I was wiping and didn't seem to mind at first... but eventualy someting made him frustrated so he decided to show me how to wipe again. im not sure if it was over skidmarks I never noticed or just poor form.

Dry247 said:
Ya my mom would wipe me until about 5 and like now I use a baby wipes to finish, I'll wipe sitting down if I'm using the toilet, then when I stand up I need to try to get all the pee out of myself or it'll drip all over, also toilet paper sucks, wipes are way better 😅
Yeah I also use wipes even today, I use TP to wipe as best I can, then always finish up with one or 2 wipes, And I usually still drip even when I think by bladder is empty hence the reason I prefer to wear a diaper.

Reactions: Dry247
LittleAndAlone said:
All I know is I hate soft wet poop that breaks off and doesn't taper and disconnect cleanly. It's like wiping off the top of warm lipstick and just never ends. Go through a whole roll of toilet paper and 3-4 flushes then move on to wet paper towels and a sore asshole. Sometimes just say fuck it and jump in the shower.
Fiber supplement, like Metamucil.

I have stood to wipe my entire 33 years since being potty trained. I had a girlfriend in high school who found out I stand when I wipe and she thought that was the weirdest thing. I didn’t know any other way. It confused both of us. It was at that point I realized that there are people who sit and wipe in some fashion. It isn’t like there’s a class on how to wipe. I do wonder why my tighty whities had skid marks like so many kids have. I assume it’s because we hadn’t mastered getting entirely clean. Or we didn’t know what was a fart or an actual turd. So a turd would peak out and make skid marks.

Honestly. I want a Japanese toilet. Sometimes paper just doesn't do it. And if you're a freak like me who had soiling incidents as a kid, you know how it feels to be 'dirty' and disgusted, I often wipe till I bleed

• Wow
Reactions: RecessBoy and Jorelaxed
I've always struggled even to this day, sometimes I will wipe 10 times over and not be fully clean. Baby wipes sure help.

Reactions: thedlguy and DiaperDiva
I was about ten. Cerebral palsy can suck.

Reactions: Seasblewin
Cottontail said:
I wasn't wiping 100% on my own until I was 5 or 6. I think I was borderline OCD about getting clean down there, and I still am. I really don't like having poop anywhere on me. And no, the irony of being that way while enjoying diapers is not at all lost on me! :) I clean up almost immediately when I mess though.
No, you're not weird. I get it. I don't like it touching me, either. You have an easier time letting gravity work, to pull it away from your skin, because you can squat. I need you to understand how lucky you are.

I don't remember how old I was when I started wiping my own butt. I have one memory of asking my mom to wipe for me but that's it. I don't remember having issues with it until recently. I don't remember if I stood up or not. I probably did out of fear of my hand touching the toilet water. On a side note once when I used a restroom at a fast food joint it was not until it was too late that I saw the toilet paper was wet and yellow that then I just used my hand lol. Nowadays at home I installed a cheap bidet. Between that and baby wipes I will never use TP again. Except in public restrooms. But even then I try to always keep baby wipes handy.

Last edited:
TeeMousy said:
I don't remember how old I was when I started wiping my own butt. I have one memory of asking my mom to wipe for me but that's it. I don't remember having issues with it until recently. I don't remember if I stood up or not. I probably did out of fear of my hand touching the toilet water. On a side note once when I used a restroom at a fast food joint it was not until it was too late that I saw the toilet paper was wet and yellow that then I just used my hand lol. Nowadays at home I installed a cheap bidet. Between that and baby wipes I will never use TP again. Except in public restrooms. But even then I try to always keep baby wipes handy.
I went into a rest stop once and brought only a diaper with me to change, and needed to use the toilet paper to clean up, it was horrible, it just kept falling apart. I had to wet it from the sink just to wipe everything, then fell apart all over the floor, and by the time I was done I used almost all of the toilet paper they had there. Baby wipes are great, also the adult wipes from northshore work great too.

Reactions: TeeMousy
Back