nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So a little background. My wife is well aware of my little side as well as my need for diapers at night. Diapers are a rather common thing in our home and she doesn’t usually bat and eye when I’m wearing. I do also have occasional issues with leaks during the day but they have either been managed by a simple pull up or have been minor enough not to get past making my underwear a little damp.

Well, since I have been out on leave for the last month I have been wearing pretty much 24/7 for the last 2 ish weeks. I go back to work Monday and have been seriously considering staying in diapers. I brought it up to my wife last night and she straight up told me she didn’t care and would support me either way. I told her I was seriously considering it and she said to just give it a shot and if I don’t like it go back to my pull-ups and underwear.

So with the prospect of me being diapered 24/7 I was wondering if anyone had any advice, tips, warnings, or suggestions as I plan to embark on this journey.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, GoodnitesXL21, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
nightfox320 said:
So a little background. My wife is well aware of my little side as well as my need for diapers at night. Diapers are a rather common thing in our home and she doesn’t usually bat and eye when I’m wearing. I do also have occasional issues with leaks during the day but they have either been managed by a simple pull up or have been minor enough not to get past making my underwear a little damp.

Well, since I have been out on leave for the last month I have been wearing pretty much 24/7 for the last 2 ish weeks. I go back to work Monday and have been seriously considering staying in diapers. I brought it up to my wife last night and she straight up told me she didn’t care and would support me either way. I told her I was seriously considering it and she said to just give it a shot and if I don’t like it go back to my pull-ups and underwear.

So with the prospect of me being diapered 24/7 I was wondering if anyone had any advice, tips, warnings, or suggestions as I plan to embark on this journey.

nightfox320 said:

Like the slogan that Nike uses " Just Do It ". You might be surprised to learn that you love it so much that you'll wonder what took you so long.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, PadPhilosopher, nightfox320 and 1 other person
Glad you got such an understand wife.

• Love
Reactions: nightfox320 and PadPhilosopher
When you say you’re going to wear 24/7, would that be only for wetting?
If so then should you need to poop while at work you’d need a nappy with good resealable tapes.
I’ve never tried going full time as I prefer to wear when the mood takes me.
Good luck, I hope it works well for you 😊

Reactions: bret2, nightfox320 and PadPhilosopher
If you wear for pleasure but also with a real incontinence issue that you need to manage, wearing 24/7 would make you lose the pleasure feeling that a full on nappy/diaper attire creates because it becomes just an everyday part of your life and it would actually increase your useage of it! Fine if its simply managing a wetting issue but I have known others and also experienced the situation of over use which seems to remove the excitement /pleasure/relaxation and all the other motivations associated with wearing a nappy/diaper/plastic pants. Go with what suits you best as everyone is different and it's great to hear your wife is easy going with it.

Reactions: bret2, nightfox320, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Staindevil said:
If you wear for pleasure but also with a real incontinence issue that you need to manage, wearing 24/7 would make you lose the pleasure feeling that a full on nappy/diaper attire creates because it becomes just an everyday part of your life and it would actually increase your useage of it! Fine if its simply managing a wetting issue but I have known others and also experienced the situation of over use which seems to remove the excitement /pleasure/relaxation and all the other motivations associated with wearing a nappy/diaper/plastic pants. Go with what suits you best as everyone is different and it's great to hear your wife is easy going with it.
This is very true. I've been 24/7 for months at a time, including now, and it normalizes it, which, if you were wearing for pleasure, (I wasn't) would take that away. It becomes just life, and nothing special. I like it that way, but others might miss the specialness of it.

@nightfox320 I'm so happy that you have an understanding, accepting wife. So many wish they did. Make her feel like a Queen!

Reactions: nightfox320
That’s awesome! When I was married, there were stints where my wife would make me wear 24/7. The longest stretch was 2 months. She would order a couple of cases out of nowhere, and it would be a surprise when I’d get home from work.

Reactions: bret2, nightfox320 and PadPhilosopher
Chrissie said:
When you say you’re going to wear 24/7, would that be only for wetting?
If so then should you need to poop while at work you’d need a nappy with good resealable tapes.
I’ve never tried going full time as I prefer to wear when the mood takes me.
Good luck, I hope it works well for you 😊
Yeah I would only be wearing for wetting. I use Seni Quatros to manage my bedwetting so I have been using them in the mornings for the first few hours as I can retape them pretty easily. Other than that I have been looking at using the XP5000 as an option for my daytime needs. Considering my job I need a product that can last a solid 6 hours reliably.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
This is very true. I've been 24/7 for months at a time, including now, and it normalizes it, which, if you were wearing for pleasure, (I wasn't) would take that away. It becomes just life, and nothing special. I like it that way, but others might miss the specialness of it.

@nightfox320 I'm so happy that you have an understanding, accepting wife. So many wish they did. Make her feel like a Queen!
Oh yes I treat her like the queen she is. She knew about my little side before we were married and embraced it fully. First time she saw me little was when she asked to see my things and then actually encouraged me to get diapered. So I got padded up as I was told and then snuggled in bed with her as she held me and told me she loved me.

• Love
nightfox320 said:
Oh yes I treat her like the queen she is. She knew about my little side before we were married and embraced it fully. First time she saw me little was when she asked to see my things and then actually encouraged me to get diapered. So I got padded up as I was told and then snuggled in bed with her as she held me and told me she loved me.
That is so incredibly precious! I'm so happy for you both!

Reactions: nightfox320
Staindevil said:
Honestly as I already wear most nights it kinda normal for me any way. It will be interesting to see how I feel after transition to both night and day.

Back