Why do you wear diapers?

Bedwetting off and on for as long as I can recall... Also they feel good and I feel more relaxed

There my preferred underwear and my potty lol

Honestly, I don't know why I wanted to wear diapers. I always wanted to wear diapers when I was 14. I wear diapers for stress and sexual reasons. I was maybe curious about trying them.

Reactions: Ortler
I was a naughty kid. I learned very early on that I liked to pee my pants on purpose. By the time I was 12 I started experimenting with pants pooping and for some reason that quickly lead me to discovering pull-ups. Goodnites followed into my teen years then finally I got some ABDL diapers when I first lived on my own. Now I am a diaper boy for life!!

Cuz it's kinky.

Because nobody makes a tape on toilet even in a wheelchair keeping a toilet in place would not be practical. Makes my aides life easier just as I can’t control my bladder & bowels , I can’t control my diaper, so my diapers are a standing medical order they must be applied and changed as often as necessary .

Firstly I have too as I am U iC and also have occassionsl #2 accidents.
Secondly I have always been a Nappy and plastic pants lover.
Thirdly they are the only thing that give me security that I can trust.
Finally I just love being in Nappies full time !

Reactions: plasticpants1
I wear them for incontinence\bed wetting,I do find them comfortable.

PaddedRita said:
Main reason is I need them ....
Hope you're okay Reet 😊

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Peepeegirl said:
Because I like it and occasionally bedwet
Love to wake up on my tummy shooting pee on the matress pad like i'm having intercoarse,

Jackieinwbpa said:
I love the qay they feel physically and the comfort they give me mentally. I love living like I was truly IC. It gives me peace
I like the feel and protection they offer. Being IC due to diabetes, I found that over time the desire to be in diapers only increased. It seems to be both sexual and physical comfort for me. I use diapers fully both #1 and #2. Too expensive not to.

LadyOfTintagel said:
It's mostly a little space/adult baby thing for me, with some sexual elements too. I usually consider regression and sexuality to be two separate elements that sometimes intersect with me. Wearing diapers can satisfy both though, so sometimes the wires get crossed, I guess?

I agree with the other members who have said it's a calming and peaceful sensation. Psychologically it takes me into a headspace of being little and spoiled and protected, and sometimes I just really need that.
Well said!

Back