who wet the bed as a child

did you wet the bed as a kid

• Total voters
as a child no as an adult 3 times by accident after a massive boozy night

SoccerKara said:
I wet the bed almost every night until I was 12 and wore diapers and then goodnites to bed every night. But then I grew out of it fairly quickly and had just a few accidents in my teen years.
What kind of diapers? was it embarrassing for you to wear diapers and GoodNites?

I wore diapers and pull-ups until I was 9, and then I wore Goodnites from 9-15 when I just suddenly stopped wetting the bed (thankfully)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Bedwetter12 said:
I wore diapers and pull-ups until I was 9, and then I wore Goodnites from 9-15 when I just suddenly stopped wetting the bed (thankfully)
Yea. Same here- stopped suddenly like at age 13. Pull-ups or Goodnites weren’t available back then in the 80’s.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574 and Bedwetter12
I wet my bed and wore cloth diapers and rubber pants until I was 17. I reluctantly stopped wearing diapers before I left home for college, seldom wet my bed after that, but wanted to wear diapers so badly, that when I came home from college on holidays, my mother let me wear my old diapers and rubber pants and whenever I did, I usually wet my diapers during the night.

goodniteslover12 said:
I've been a DL since I was a kid, I wet the bed on purpose until was about 12 or 13. It kept me in GoodNites for the whole time. I stopped for a few years, but once I was able to purchase on my own I bought my own and kept it a secret.
at what age did you stop wetting the bed for real, and switch to doing it on purpose? Did your parents suspect anything?
Carterthug said:
I did till I was 16..

digi said:
I wet the bed often, to the point that when I went to sleepaway camps as a kid they had to send me with mattress pads and stuff. I still wet as an adult, and it’s partially why I love diapers! The safety net is nice, and since I wore pull-ups into my teens I just am accustomed.
Bedwetting into your teens must have been tough...Did you use goodnites? Was it embarrassing?

harbor said:
at what age did you stop wetting the bed for real, and switch to doing it on purpose? Did your parents suspect anything?

Bedwetting into your teens must have been tough...Did you use goodnites? Was it embarrassing?
Did you wet your bed and if you did, how old were you when you stopped. Do you wet your bed now? What made you stop wetting your bed.

jamiejamie said:
Yea. Same here- stopped suddenly like at age 13. Pull-ups or Goodnites weren’t available back then in the 80’s.
Did you have to wear like Depend or Attends adult diapers?

harbor said:
Did you have to wear like Depend or Attends adult diapers?
Nope. Dealt with wet beds and pajamas.

Funny enough, not as a kid. I suddenly started wetting the bed at about 14 out of the blue though and that lasted until a year after I left home.

MinicTheMimic said:
Funny enough, not as a kid. I suddenly started wetting the bed at about 14 out of the blue though and that lasted until a year after I left home.
Thats crazy. Secondary Enuresis is much more rare than Primary Enuresis. Did you use diapers at all to help the situation?

Lyric said:
I wet my bed and wore cloth diapers and rubber pants until I was 17. I reluctantly stopped wearing diapers before I left home for college, seldom wet my bed after that, but wanted to wear diapers so badly, that when I came home from college on holidays, my mother let me wear my old diapers and rubber pants and whenever I did, I usually wet my diapers during the night.
Were GoodNites around but your parents chose to stick with cloth?

Stacy said:
Were GoodNites around but your parents chose to stick with cloth?
No. Goodnights weren't around, and I don't think any disposables were around at that time. Everyone I knew wore cloth diapers and rubber pants. By the time disposable were around I was well hooked on wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants. Still do today.

Reactions: nectar0001
Bedwetting till 15! I remember staying over at a cousin's place and I wet his bed.

Reactions: nectar0001
Nowididit said:
I wet the bed beyond the age of 6. My bedwetting memories are awful too. Let's just say I didn't have the most understanding mother.
you were put into WHAT?

Yeah I was a bedwetter. Maybe until I was 6

Yeah, I started wetting the bed at age 8 due to being extremely sick and then the bedwetting never stopped.

Nighttimediapers said:
Yeah, I started wetting the bed at age 8 due to being extremely sick and then the bedwetting never stopped.
that must have sucked

TomeIkiri said:
Bedwetting till 15! I remember staying over at a cousin's place and I wet his bed.
Did you wear diapers for bedwetting at all? When did you realize you were ABDL?

Back