who uses goodnites or underjams

Status
Not open for further replies.

depends22

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
who uses goodnites underjams

I used to use Goodnites when I first got into ABDL and didn't have access to adult diapers. I've never used Underjams.

Reactions: depends22
Autiesaurus said:
I used to use Goodnites when I first got into ABDL and didn't have access to adult diapers. I've never used Underjams.
did you like them

I wear Goodnites every so often. They are good for daytime when you are not fully in diaper mode. Easy to put on and wear without any noise or bulge. They do not hold much though. The girls goodnites are very cute also if you like cute panties.

Goodnites is my preferred "diaper". I've tried Underjams, but their side panels are very weak, even for their intended market. It really irks me that P&G never fixed them. Had several package design changes, and at least 1 product change, but only the graphics. But never any actual product improvements. :(

depends22 said:
did you like them
They were okay, kind of thin and they didn't hold much, but they did their job.

They are kinda thin and can't hold much but i only use them for gym or exercise which is kinda nice and breathable.

I don't.

I used goodnights all the time but they got smaller and I got bigger.

I use Goodnites. I like to be able to pull them down when I don't want to wet in them. They are good protection at night as long as I don't drink much at night.

I wear Goodnites rather than Underjams. Reason being is that the stretchable sides of Underjams temd to rip easily if I applied a little too much force, compared to the current Goodnites version (in Singapore) where its sides are extremely stretchy and they fit my 32" waist well~:giggle:

I use drynites every now and again, very convenient and broadly available.

I use goodnites once in a while out of nostalgia/littlespace needs. I know they’re not the best but I like them.

I wear Goodnites, they work well for me, I don't flood them, I'm careful when I wet, and 99% of the times, I use them inside a cheap branded adult diaper, I don't wanna spend good money on premium adult diapers since I would never use them to their full capacity which would mean a real money lost for me. But when I wet a lot at night, sometimes (rarely, I would say 2-3 times a month maybe) the GoodNites leak and end up in the adult diaper I wear on top so it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back