Who makes the best plastic pants?

I've been buying and wearing plastic pants for over 20 years. The last few years it been Haian brand for me. You can't beat them for the quality and price.

Reactions: Littlebabymikey, Zeke, Edgewater and 3 others
wearing said:
I've been buying and wearing plastic pants for over 20 years. The last few years it been Haian brand for me. You can't beat them for the quality and price.
Haian are great plastic pants, come in a selection of colours too. Gary wear, are very good too, but a bit pricey. Rearz do great diaper wraps and themed plastic pants too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke, Edgewater and sissybaby34
jbond007 said:
I've been wearing plastic panties most of my life, so I have much to say on this. Firstly, when you use the term "plastic pants," I interpret you to mean 100% PVC (vinyl) plastic. I refuse to wear anything else, so that's all I know. As for what is "best" - well, that's a big question. The short answer is, "It depends." (No pun intended, of course.) Question: How and when do you want to wear them?

If you're wearing an incon brief or pad in your underwear during the day, you can get away with a snug fit, a brief or low-rise cut. However, if you're wearing a proper diaper, you'll want something more generous, perhaps even with a higher rise. I usually wear cloth diapers to bed every night, for which I recommend a plastic pant with a fuller cut. This allows breathability and slightly better leakage protection. However, a garment of that type and size is difficult to hide under street-clothes.

Consider also plastic thickness. Thickness is measured in thousandths of an inch. One thousandth of an inch is one MIL. Most adult plastic pants generally run in the 3-mil to 8-mil range. Personally, I find 3-mil to be much too flimsy, and susceptible to puncturing or tearing. Four-mil is about the minimum for durability, especially if you are physically active. Personally, I prefer a 7- or 8-mil thickness but I understand that many people find that thickness uncomfortable. To each his own; you'll just have to experiment until you discover what feels best on you.

ADVICE:

1) Be careful about Asian vendors (e.g., Haian), and make sure to scrutinize their size-charts very carefully. To this end, and especially for us Yankees, make it a point to familiarize yourself with the Metric System, and learn what a centimeter is. Asian ready-to-wear stock sizes often run much smaller than in the West. An ill-informed size choice can lead to a pant that doesn't fit, and you can't return those garments, which means You Eat The Cost!

2) Fetware (www.fetware.com) went out of business some time ago when the proprietor(s) retired. This was a bitter, bitter loss. Some of my favorite plastic panties I bought from Fetware and these are now irreplaceable. Accursèd!

3) Cleaning: My own practice is to handwash my plastic pants in either Woolite or Dreft, rinse thoroughly and hang indoors to air dry. Do not use chlorine bleach or excessive detergents for these will break down the PVC. Do not use a heated mechanical dryer.

If you need additional advice, please feel free to PM me.
Thank you for the advice. I will definitely look into the 7-8 mil thickness range especially.

Reactions: Edgewater
Littlebabymikey said:
I was wondering what type of plastic pants do you all wear, and also how do you care for them?
Hi. I’ve tried a few, and through trial and error (and wasted money/time). My absolute favorite so far is rearz snap cover/what they call wraps. They’re very high quality, adjustable snaps to accommodate various waist and hips, soft quiet material and super cute patterns. I wash it with my cloth diapers or onesies and there’s no color bleeds or fading. Line dry. I have the critter caboose, princess pink pocket diaper and ordering the day dreamer one soon. Highly recommend! It’s worth the price! I also have pul side snap covers from CTDC and they’re equal in quality for price, but run small. I had to size up from medium to extra large and the snaps still make marks on my legs. Hope this helps

Reactions: Littlebabymikey
Littlebabymikey said:
I have tried their rubber pants got a good 3-4 years out of them. Any ones you recommend particularl?
You want the thickest mil vinyl
They last longer Hand wash mild soap if used hang dry they last longer babykins

Suprima and DryDayz have very good products. All our plastic pants are from those two suppliers

I have been wearing both plastic pants and rubber pants since I was 10 for bed wetting and about 12 years for daytime UIC. I have tried many brands and found that the GaryWear 7 mil work best for daytime and rubber pants work extremely well for bed wetting, as they seal really well.

I picked up a selection of PVC / PUL pants from several Aliexpress vendors a few years ago, and later found that one of them was indeed a GaryWear pant. It is by far the best of the lot, and my go-to-pant these days. Still soft and comfortable, not prone to leakage. Hand washing, with mild detergent. Seems to last for ever... :)

i find suprima are good , there sizing and quality are both very good, they are a german company a little expensive but worth the money, the sizes are European not Asian so no tiny leg or waists they do many styles and also some with adjustable leg opening to help leak resistance

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Luvshugs and DLWee
Another +1 for Kleinerts Dura cool. Soft, comfortable and quiet.

I like Suprima pants too. 1205 is perfect over a disposable. Nice and snug.

Reactions: vp39 and Teddy02
Suprima 1205s are excellent and come in a wide variety of sizes. I also like the 1312 popper pants as they hold everything nicely in place. I get them from https://www.saveexpress.de/

Northshore, Trifecta Diaper Cover, which is a long-life PUL pant is several colors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I wear plastic pants when diapered. I have found PUL pants last longest. As people have mentioned PVC only last 3-4 months. In saying that I love buying and trying all types of plastic pants.

Reactions: Napincolove, Woncrinklz, Constantlydamp and 1 other person
Gary pant Euroflex last longer than cheaper brands

Reactions: ShinyMichael and Edgewater
I'm a big fan of klienerts druacool pants. Very light weight, legs toward the front, decent width in the crotch, good elastic. Just perfect imho.

• Love
Reactions: CLPP, Woncrinklz, diaperdude and 1 other person
wiliawi said:
I'm a big fan of klienerts druacool pants. Very light weight, legs toward the front, decent width in the crotch, good elastic. Just perfect imho.
Never heared about these and Googlke doesn't find them ... can you give us a link to these pants please?

Back