Who makes the best plastic pants?

allesindie said:
Never heared about these and Googlke doesn't find them ... can you give us a link to these pants please?
Sorry, typos in my first post
Kleinerts
https://kleinerts.com › products › d...
Unisex DuraCool Plastic Pants Incontinence Pull-Ons

Gary brand (and others that Gary manufacture for) seem to fit my legs the best. Tried them all on my multi-decade journey. Pants made from Euroflex plastic are my goto these days. 4-5 times the lifespan of regular plastics. Haian also good of course for price and availability.

This is just as hot a topic as asking gear heads what company makes the best, fastest, and/or most reliable vehicles!

• Haha
Reactions: ShinyMichael
Got my first half dozen Gary plastic pants from V. Jensen 30 years ago; 3 pull-on and 3 snap-on, in white, blue, and yellow. I have tried most brands over the years, my favorite being V.I.P. (Gerber's adult division), which closed a long time ago.

Currently in my closet I have Gary plastic pull-on (7) and snap-on (7), Gary Active PUL pull-on (6), LeakMaster PUL pull-on (3) and snap-on (3), and NorthShore Trifecta PUL pull-on (7). I also have an assortment of Snap-EZ PUL Pocket diapers.

I always wear the NorthShore Trifecta PUL pants, except when I double cloth diaper for bedtime and use Gary Comfort High Waist plastic pull-on or snap-on pants.

I prefer PUL as they can go in the washing machine and dryer.

I prefer the Trifecta because of the cut: wider crotch than the Gary Active PUL providing better leak protection; not as blousy as the LeakMaster PUL allowing it to fit better under trousers; polyester fabric inside helps with leaks.

Reactions: Edgewater and ShinyMichael
There is nothing better than a Suprima

Reactions: plasticpants1
greatlake5 said:
Simply "google" adult plastic pants. They're everywhere. From vinyl to Pul pants.
I posted this because there all kinds of different plastic pants. Recently I've been purchasing some Peva pants (available at babypants.com or Ebay).
I like these because they're roomy (wide crotch), comfortable but also thinner (~2+ml) even though they're strong, tough and durable. The only issue is that they can be louder (crinkle) than others that might be quieter. Still, they are environmental and "green." Costs are fairly priced.

Reactions: Edgewater
windl2024 said:
There is nothing better than a Suprima
I have to disagree with you there. I bought 4-6 of them about 15 years ago. While the plastic was fine, the leg gathers ate into my thighs like crazy. They left welts.

This leads me to something I have found with PP over the years (and diapers too). While one person can find a perfect fit, another can find a nightmare, in the exact same product. Our bodies are all different and so be careful about recommendations. Measure yourself and check that against the product size chart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and foxkits
I love Leakmasters (made by Gary, I believe), but they are not economical due to relatively short life span. I, now, go for Priva plastic pants, made by Fiberlinks. They don't come in colors, but they are very much like the plastic pants I wore as a baby. They don't last any longer than Leakmasters, but they can be had for between 6 and 10 dollars for packs of 3 depending on where you get them.

Reactions: hmi1972 and Luvshugs
Suprima are good. Go to BayKins or Comfort or Protex for other great suppliers of plastic pants.

Reactions: foxkits
Back