Who just likes laying there in a wet messy nappy all night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Laying here in a wet nappy as my abdl mummy(aka gf) is asleep and keep crying like a baby for a nappy change but nothing

Right.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
If I mess any before falling to sleep, I will sleep all night in it and change in the morning, unless it's all runny then I have to change.

Reactions: pampers47
Mess as in #2? That’s not my thing and I would be very uncomfortable, and the smell would be intolerable.

I’ll go pee before I put my nighttime diaper on, but after that if I have to pee it’s in my diaper. I don’t mind the feel as I’m falling asleep.

Last edited:
I’ve been in one most of the afternoon while I’ve been doing diaper laundry, does that count? If so I do kind of enjoy it, especially going up and down the stairs to the basement as the diaper waddles back and forth. But I have to be careful not to sit on this load or there’s going to be another mess. Stay padded, it gives your tushy something to look forward to!

I wet and mess my diapers but don't sleep all night in a messy diaper. That can be too risky for diaper rashes and worse, uti's if the mess spreads to male or female genitals.

Messy diaper no. Wet diaper Oh ya, why waste a good diaper, stay in it and enjoy.

Reactions: Mathew
When I lived alone in the past I loved lying in bed all night in my wet messy nappy. Loved being wet and messy during the day too when at home . Nowadays alas my wife would consign me to the garden shed! That's serious social distancing! She's no problem with #1 but she does with #2's. I am bladder incontinent so I wear for need nowadays as much as for any other reason.

Babyc said:
Laying here in a wet nappy as my abdl mummy(aka gf) is asleep and keep crying like a baby for a nappy change but nothing
Do you wear diaper

Babyc said:
Sounds like your GF isn't into changing your nappy

H
DanielW said:
I thought it was more like his imagination wasn't vivid enough
Hard to know...?

Peeing my diaper dont really do it for me, but a good solid huge poop makes for a good sleep aid. I work long hours and love to poop my diaper as I leave work and get into my car squish it good and enjoy the poopy diaper till I get home. Many times I am too exhausted to clean up and I will just crawl into bed with my wife and sleep cuddled up next to her.take a good 3 or 4 hour nap and then shower up and take a hot bath. I feels good and I sleep better in a messy diaper. Me and the wife have done the all night thing many times together and that does include diaper sex. Its great and yall should try it. I have no shame in my game and its something I recommend.

Reactions: WillFord384 and cappydiaperlvr
Love wetting my diaper and sleeping in it I will wet one diaper multiple times throughout the night then change in the morning only to mess real good and then shower and put on a fresh diaper

I'm not gonna lie, I live the comfort and warmth of a wet diaper but couldn't stay in a messy one more than a few minutes...everyone to their own though

Evahasgone2 said:
Peeing my diaper dont really do it for me, but a good solid huge poop makes for a good sleep aid. I work long hours and love to poop my diaper as I leave work and get into my car squish it good and enjoy the poopy diaper till I get home. Many times I am too exhausted to clean up and I will just crawl into bed with my wife and sleep cuddled up next to her.take a good 3 or 4 hour nap and then shower up and take a hot bath. I feels good and I sleep better in a messy diaper. Me and the wife have done the all night thing many times together and that does include diaper sex. Its great and yall should try it. I have no shame in my game and its something I recommend.
That’s so incredibly sexy, kinky, awesome, beautiful, intimate and romantic! All at the same time!!! I’ve not yet had the opportunity i so badly want and will one day find…for my future SO-either female or mtf trans woman - and i to be able to enjoy diapers and pooping and engage in sexual activities that’d include both etc etc etc!!! Whatever is or will be included in such, will symbolize the love and unity and loyalty and devotion between us or two people.
I’m happy for the two of you!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Frungie said:
I wet and mess my diapers but don't sleep all night in a messy diaper. That can be too risky for diaper rashes and worse, uti's if the mess spreads to male or female genitals.

I'm hoping to do it tonight, which is a rare thing for me. I'm not worried about the mess reaching my lil' guy because I've been eating low carb and I have it pretty well segregated with one of these and a lot of tape:

QuickChange Incontinence Wrap for Men (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris
This Quick Change Incontinence Wrap is not for me; diapers 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back