Who is diapered every night?

yes, every night for years. I treated myself last night with a now vintage dry 24/7. I miss those diapers and beg for them to bring them back to the market. Such a great diaper.

I'm diapered every night and have been for the last 15 or so years. Now days I can't sleep without a diaper.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Pampers4Ever
thedlguy said:
I'm diapered every night and have been for the last 15 or so years. Now days I can't sleep without a diaper.
same here, I don't bed wet every night but you never know so its diapers for me. I enjoy putting on diapers right before bed. It's a trigger in my mind that it's time to go to sleep and sleep like a baby.

Reactions: MegaLugia and thedlguy
Welll... i am 24/7 so... Yea.
Tonight and every night.

I used to wet the bed every night jn my childhood and had frequent accidents up until late 20s. I wear diapers to bed when I can as it does help me sleep better. I sleep in a pull up otherwise. For me it removes the hidden anxiety of potentially wetting the bed.

• Love
Reactions: inconowl
littebabby said:
I am sorry for what I said my apologies
Break up with him, and come change my diapers! I’m a grown man, not childish at all, except for wearing diapers to pretend I’m a baby, of course!3C34B90F-CD59-45FA-8399-26A50946C6BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I’m always diapered every night for almost 5 years I think

LilxFawn said:
I’m diapered every night. It’s awesome 🥰. I’m not diapered when I work though but I’m normally diapered when I’m home
Same! Some days I can’t wait to get home from work and get padded in my jammies 🙃

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss
I’m diapered every night and on weekends. I only wear goodnites to work if my monthly visitor is in town..

• Thinking
Reactions: Blekyss
My girlfriend puts a nappy on me every night that I stay at her house. It’s the most amazing feeling to be loved and accepted by the one you love.

• Love
Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK, Blekyss and DBabygirl2
Diaperedred93 said:
So I have spent the last few nights diapered up and got to wondering if this was a normal thing for most of yall. How many days in a row do you usually spend diapered?
Every night, and many days.

Reactions: Karoq and chuck
I am every night most days

Reactions: richieboy
Not diapered but I do wear training pants every night.

Was thinking of trying training pants, but I have a lot of fecal
Incontinence. Might be way too much laundry.

jamie2305 said:
My girlfriend puts a nappy on me every night that I stay at her house. It’s the most amazing feeling to be loved and accepted by the one you love.
I wear nappies at night. I have to as I have no night time control. I was in nappies very late as a child, then in adulthood my bedwetting started again and it’s been nappies at night without fail for last 20 years. I’m 60 now. I actually enjoy and embrace wearing and my wife is really understanding about my incontinence issue although she doesn’t actually change me.

babypatty60 said:
i also wear 24/7 because of bladder incontinence......it has always been an issue for me
Me too. I need nappies. Good job that I like wearing too

I wish

I really need to get to this point of wearing every night. There are times that I wake up dry wearing a diaper and had no accidents and there are times that I wake up soaked wearing no diapers. Bet wetting for me is hit or miss. Just last night I chose not to wear one and wet my bed. Because I did and didn’t want a second accident I put one on. Had I already had one on to begin with. I wouldn’t have wet the bed. But then when I don’t I feel like I’m just wasting diapers. Very frustrating and really can’t decide.

DiaperedJeff said:
I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night. Usually wet by morning.
Me too. I need to and I have always liked wearing nappies. No wet beds, no getting up in the night disturbing sleep for me or my wife. I will always be in nappies at night and both me and my wife are happy about that

Reactions: Diprs2 and richieboy
Dealing with Colitis and flare ups sometimes it's just easier to diaper up before bed. And sometimes if you want to feel like a baby they go hand in hand in a nice footed sleeper 🫠

Last edited:
Back