Who from Scotland glasgow

Aberdeen :)

Reactions: Skydaz10 and Fartman
21 from Glasgow :)

Reactions: babydell92 and Skydaz10
Skydaz10 said:
Hey fellow abdls, I been always shy about my abdl side things and kinda wanted to break it with seeing how many abdls in my region I was interested atchually getting to talk or eventually meet I'm 21 years old living with a none abld and I never fully came out to him but I think he knows about it just never said anything. Or he at least knows I'm a bedwetting or something hard to hide that but I always been shy to eh break it. And say to him so my plan was to break my shyness with meeting or talking to. Fellow abdls and hopefully built guts to just come. Clean
hey I am based in glasgow, more than happy to meet, I know a few others I could introduce you to as well.

Reactions: LeartesMcV and Skydaz10
Hey used to stay near Glasgow now stay in Alloa feel free to message me always happy to talk to fellow Abdls 😃

Reactions: Skydaz10
Hi their does anybody no any nurseries around that I could book in for me and my partner to use like I wouldn’t require a mistress or dome it would be me and my partner my dome just as I haven’t got my own nursery and have always wanted to try one thanks

Skydaz10 said:
Hey fellow abdls, I been always shy about my abdl side things and kinda wanted to break it with seeing how many abdls in my region I was interested atchually getting to talk or eventually meet I'm 21 years old living with a none abld and I never fully came out to him but I think he knows about it just never said anything. Or he at least knows I'm a bedwetting or something hard to hide that but I always been shy to eh break it. And say to him so my plan was to break my shyness with meeting or talking to. Fellow abdls and hopefully built guts to just come. Clean
This should have been and still could be your intro' ...however please remember Adisc is not a dating website.

Would be great if we could all meet up, it's difficult to make DL friends!

Skydaz10 said:
Hi where abouts u from I am in Scotland and am into Abdl feel free to message for a chat be nice to meet chat to fellow Abdls 😀

I always call it "Gasglow" instead of "Glasgow"... *facepalm*

Last edited:
HappyNappin said:
For a relatively tiny country there's loads of abdls in and from Scotland.
Actually a worrying amount, surly we must spot each other fairly regularly.
I've noticed the same even in the fart and scat communities I am part of. I've been to Scotland several times (I usually stay between Greenock and Largs) and frequent Glasgow, Edinburgh and parts of Aberdeenshire (family there) and have just found them to be far more open-minded and live and let live than the US and even parts of Europe-proper. So, perhaps, they are also more accepting of their own fetishes. I get hit up like crazy on the apps when I am there, far more than I do in LA, and a lot of the people that contact me are "curious" about trying it whereas over here it's only people that are already into it.

Reactions: Deleted member 60371
hi am single 32 year old abdl from glasgow am very shy about my diaper wearing but am despite to meet another who is also into abdl and from glasgow this is my twitter name is babybearted@ted1613 DM me there come say hi

hi am single 32 year old male abdl from glasgow am very shy about my diaper wearing but am despite to meet another who is also into abdl and from glasgow this is my twitter name is babybearted@ted1613 DM me there come say hi

Im in Auchterarder, in Perthshire

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
This should have been and still could be your intro' ...however please remember Adisc is not a dating website.
I'm sorry what do you mean as my intro and I don't use this for a dating site sorry if you felt like that I have zero sexual interests in that form I was just seeing who near by who share similar interests

Fartman said:
I've noticed the same even in the fart and scat communities I am part of. I've been to Scotland several times (I usually stay between Greenock and Largs) and frequent Glasgow, Edinburgh and parts of Aberdeenshire (family there) and have just found them to be far more open-minded and live and let live than the US and even parts of Europe-proper. So, perhaps, they are also more accepting of their own fetishes. I get hit up like crazy on the apps when I am there, far more than I do in LA, and a lot of the people that contact me are "curious" about trying it whereas over here it's only people that are already into it.
Interesting to know

Majesticbaby said:
Hi where abouts u from I am in Scotland and am into Abdl feel free to message for a chat be nice to meet chat to fellow Abdls 😀
I'm Glasgow or Renfrewshire pretty much Glasgow tho

Skydaz10 said:
I'm sorry what do you mean as my intro and I don't use this for a dating site sorry if you felt like that I have zero sexual interests in that form I was just seeing who near by who share similar interests
It's likely I had a crossed wire when I sent this, however I picked up on you mentioning you want to meet Scottish ABDLs and meets can't be organised Adisc-publicly.
You're not even sposed to mention behind the scenes stuff but I was contacted by the mods a lot towards the end of last year because of my back-seat modding
...I think I've got better at not doing it.
Sorry I'd you were offended by my actions.
-
WE
PP (and more)

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
It's likely I had a crossed wire when I sent this, however I picked up on you mentioning you want to meet Scottish ABDLs and meets can't be organised Adisc-publicly.
You're not even sposed to mention behind the scenes stuff but I was contacted by the mods a lot towards the end of last year because of my back-seat modding
...I think I've got better at not doing it.
Sorry I'd you were offended by my actions.
-
WE
PP (and more)
All good I can see the confusion yeah meeting not in the sense of relationships more as a community meet up in a sense all good I don't take offense of it just was not wanting any trouble and wanted to clarify

Back