Who are you? Really? Give a movie character that best represents who you are (or who you want to be). šŸ§ø

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Who are you?

Take just a minute to think about that.

If you could pick a movie character or person in real life, who would you pick that might best represent you?

Doesnā€™t have to be a perfect representation, but who might represent you best?

Please share your thoughts and perhaps a clip from the movie that particularly demonstrate you as who you truly are or wish to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: babybenji
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Who are you?

Take just a minute to think about that.

If you could pick a movie character or person in real life, who would you pick that might best represent you?

Doesnā€™t have to be a perfect representation, but who might represent you best?

Please share
As for myself, there is no question. I am Jim Craig from the movie ā€œMan from Snowy Riverā€.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And only one other knows who Jessica Harrison is, but if she sees this, she will understand.

Please share who you all are.

Methinks this may be a special thread if folks truly share themselves in expressing through a media example.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Wellā€¦. Perhaps a movie clip or even just an example of character can explain yet thousands moreā€¦

Last edited:
A cross between Elwood Blues the blues brothers. With a lot of Ty Webb Chevy Chase CaddyShack. I love the old blues music and rhythm and blues. However I also have that side that is anti establishment and love dry humor.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and babybenji
I connect with Samwise Gamgee in a big way.

Reactions: Akura, babybenji, Newbaby110521 and 1 other person
I think I'm too complex to have a movie character that represents who I am, but I can give some with whom I share some things:
  • Truman (The Truman Show): the surroundings will try to manipulate you.
  • Del Spooner (I, Robot): many people in my surroundings don't believe in the manipulation of the system.
  • Morpheus and Neo (Matrix): I fight to live in reality and to wake up others.
  • Spawn: I once believed and supported lies, among acting for the sake of revenge and hatred, but I've evolved sufficiently enough to not be puppeted.
  • Peter Pan and Captain Hook (Hook): both I connect with my original self and I'm a bit cynical, critic and realistic with life, sometimes leading me to sadness.
  • Mewtwo: feeling powerful, but isolated and with no equals.
  • Dorothy (Return to Oz): bringing life and loyalty to my friends despite my surroundings worsening.
  • Princess Mombi (Return to Oz): even if my personality is, deep inside, one single piece (body), I can show shades of it (different heads).
  • Kenichi (Metropolis): loyalty and pure love for my friends.
  • Old man from start (The Stuff): I do random things like him sometimes, ahahah šŸ˜‚
  • Dumbledore and Snape (Harry Potter): I made many mistakes, but I try my best to do the correct thing and protect my beloved ones.
And there's surely more, but... that's a good amount šŸ˜

Reactions: mistykitty
Tricky to summarize....or maybe not:
Oskar Matzerath (The Tin Drum);
And/or Owen Meany (okay, the literary version, not the travesty of a film one), Adore Loomis and, not forgetting, Eddie Munster šŸ˜
That's creepy enough, so I'm saying nowt else šŸ˜

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
Elle Woods from Legally Blonde šŸ˜†

Reactions: babybenji, TeddyBearCowboy, Rusher and 1 other person
Probably a mix of Samwise Gamgee and staying there Gandalf although my Myers-Briggs personality type is more closely related to Aragorn or Galadriel. One more thing Johnny Deep said this about acting: ā€˜With every part you play there has to be something of yourself inside it otherwise itā€™s not acting itā€™s lying.ā€™

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, TrueHero and babybenji
Tj recess all grown down šŸ§øšŸ§øšŸ§·šŸ§·šŸ§øšŸ§øšŸ­šŸ­šŸ­šŸ­šŸ‘¶šŸ‘¶

Rusher said:
A cross between Elwood Blues the blues brothers. With a lot of Ty Webb Chevy Chase CaddyShack. I love the old blues music and rhythm and blues. However I also have that side that is anti establishment and love dry humor.

CAddy shack 1 and two rock. Chevy chase is a genius m. Watch lampoons Christmas vacation every year. Blues brothers is immortal šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Using ip hone donā€™t know how to get clip if you tube ?

I always see myself as Shiroe from Log Horizon... no movie... with a little Shiroe in him who love to plays games!

babybenji said:
Using ip hone donā€™t know how to get clip if you tube ?
Click on the clip you want. Hit the share button choose copy. Then paste it in your post as a separate line when you post the clip will pop up

Reactions: babybenji
Back