Which Tykables Puppers print do you like better?

Which Tykables Puppers print do you like better?

• Total voters

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you know that the Tykables Puppers diapers had 2 different prints? The first ones were white and had characters on the landing zone and objects all over, while the new ones has blue and red outer parts and there's a firehouse on the back and the front has characters on the landing zone. Which Tykables Puppers print do you like better? The old print (repeating pattern print) or the new print (positional print)? For me, I like the new print better because it looks more colorful than the old print.

Attachments

• tykables_puppers_l_front_and_back_1.jpg
    tykables_puppers_l_front_and_back_1.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 58
  • tykables_puppers_l_exterior_full_1.jpg
    tykables_puppers_l_exterior_full_1.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 54
  • tykables puppers new front and back.jpeg
    tykables puppers new front and back.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • tykables puppers new exterior.jpeg
    tykables puppers new exterior.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Reactions: MegaLugia and DloverUK
Now do it for the Galactics.

Reactions: PianoMusic1
DloverUK said:
Now do it for the Galactics.
The new Galactic diapers still haven't come out yet so I can't do them right now. This thread is about the two versions of Puppers diapers.

I vote for new but the previous version also had some beautiful drawings.

Reactions: MegaLugia
bigtoddler96 said:
Do you know that the Tykables Puppers diapers had 2 different prints? The first ones were white and had characters on the landing zone and objects all over, while the new ones has blue and red outer parts and there's a firehouse on the back and the front has characters on the landing zone. Which Tykables Puppers print do you like better? The old print (repeating pattern print) or the new print (positional print)? For me, I like the new print better because it looks more colorful than the old print.
I really personally wish they could coexist I like both but unfortunately I never got to wear the original ones made me sorta sad when they changed it but the new ones grew on me

Reactions: TigerDL
Now that I'm reminded of this thread, I recently came across this image. It seems like an early version with more white. I really love that because to me it feels more like a diaper that way. It would probably be my favorite print if it existed. I wonder if they have ever been produced because I have never seen other photos of them.

Attachments

• tykables-puppers-medium-pack-of-2-samples.jpg
    tykables-puppers-medium-pack-of-2-samples.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I wish they kept the repeating print on the positional one. It'd be cute if they had all the little designs on the white middle instead of just the fire hydrants. A mix of both designs would be super cute.

Demonbabywearspamps said:
I wish they kept the repeating print on the positional one. It'd be cute if they had all the little designs on the white middle instead of just the fire hydrants. A mix of both designs would be super cute.
In a similar way to Tykables Overnights, which has a repeating pattern in the middle?

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
I liked the old print landing area better as think the characters looked more cute somehow, but like the print on the back better on the new ones, just need to chop in half and stick back together 😂

bigtoddler96 said:
In a similar way to Tykables Overnights, which has a repeating pattern in the middle?
Yes!

The plastic is honestly what I miss the most. The “Baby Butter” plastic feels absolutely amazing.

For the life of me I can’t imagine why tykables does not offer it in more of their “Ultra”
Line. A waddler with the baby butter plastic would be heaven.

I like the old prints because of the one print where the cop is holding the stuffie at gun point. It was so inappropriate for an ABDL diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: jakenappy, TigerDL and abdlchristian12
I miss the old ones. They were more subtle and cuter and more childish. A red waistband and giant fire station panel on my butt doesn't really do anything. A lot of the recent designs are just way too loud and too much concentrated solid colors with too large of areas. I especially liked the old one with the stuffy in jail or with its arms up, that was super super cute.
🧸🔫 🐶🚔

I'm also very sad they discontinued their old dino and puppers fabric prints and onsies and footie pajamas. 😭

Seems like their shortalls might be going discontinued too. Most every size has been out of stock since before CAPcon '23. Hope they do one more restock cause I'm shedding weight and need to change all my 2X to XLs. Would be a huge loss as there is nothing else out there in adult sizes quite like the red and blue shortalls. 🥺🥺

Last edited:
Back