Which kind of diaper do you prefer the feeling of wearing as? Do you prefer the plastic feeling of disposible diapers or do you prefer cloth diapers?

Do you prefer the feeling of Cloth diapers or Disposable diapers?

• Cloth Diapers

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Disposable Diapers

Votes: 40 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxamax512

Contributor
Simply put, title says it all.

If my ass ain’t wrapped in a thin sheet of plastic, wood pulp, and anhydrous copolymers, they’re just “clothes”.

• Love
Reactions: Joules, littleluvs, KenworthW900b and 3 others
Soft and crinkly is the best, cute print's make it even better.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
onesie61 said:
Soft and crinkly is the best, cute print's make it even better.
Childish Prints are a must and I do like me some butt crinkle. I also like cloth backed so it's disposables all the way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Cloth is just to bulky to wear daily. Disposables are far better for me. I have used cloth at night several times but as long as disposables are being made I am buying them.

Prints are a must-have. I like both disposable and cloth, but I prefer disposable more than cloth.

The real answer for me is "Yes". I really like the look and feel of both. The problem with cloth is that I have to be discreet and having to do laundry is almost impossible. Especially since my wife has been working from home (f-ing COVID)

Like @plasticsounds, my answer is yes. I have bins of cloth diapers and plastic pants for bedtime and for daytime when staying home. I have cases of disposables in a variety of absorbencies to suit my current requirement. All that said, I only keep on hand what I find comfortable.

At the moment I have the best of both worlds with my night Nappies as I use microfibre cloths to "wick" all the fluid around the disposable which is part plastic backed with the wings being cotton ferl plus I wear three PUL pants over the disposable and the middle pair of PUL pants are Kylie Nylon pants coated with PUL and they are very noisy when cold.
During the day I just wear an iD disposable covered with stretch pants then a Kylie Nylon PUL pant, could not be without the PUL pants as they are absolute life savers.
My overall liking is for cloth and plastic pants.
If it wasn't for the fact you have to carry spares and used cloth Nappies then I would always wear cloth and PPs.

Last edited:
Plastic backed disposable but I fo like my cloth AIO.

Per the question, I like the FEEL of cloth diapers and plastic pants but I like the performance of the disposables much more.

Strictly cloth diapers and rubber pants for me. I wear pin on prefolds with one or two cloth inserts and rubber pants. I like my cloth diapers in many colors and patterns.

Reactions: Zeke
The crinkly sound of disposables!!! OMG!!!

Disposables all the way, I love the crinkle sound that comes with them makes me feel so small xD

I love the feeling of both .
I only wear disposables at work as I’m away all week
When at home and I’m off for the week then cloth all the way

Disposables all the way. I love the feeling, and don't really have the privacy I would prefer to do cloth. Just easier.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Fortunately I have the laundry facilities in my basement and live in my own home for privacy so cloth is easy enough for me to use. Contours are my everyday diapers with Abena Abri-Forms plastic backed when traveling and the logistics make cloth too difficult. My tushie seems to prefer cloth over the disposables.

Last edited:
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
I looove cloth-backed disposables but honestly have never tried true cloth diapees. I’ve heard they feel more wet on the skin, is that true? 😖😖 It doesn’t sound super pleasant but I can’t say if I don’t know!
I do get a lil sad about the amount of waste disposables produce tho 😣😣

lilbabyjooce said:
I looove cloth-backed disposables but honestly have never tried true cloth diapees. I’ve heard they feel more wet on the skin, is that true? 😖😖 It doesn’t sound super pleasant but I can’t say if I don’t know!
I do get a lil sad about the amount of waste disposables produce tho 😣😣
A properly washed and dried cloth diaper is heaven to wear
I’m a 70’s baby so I was mostly in cloth (terry towel ) diapers (nappies) as Im from the UK

Reactions: Zeke and lilbabyjooce
parcelboy2 said:
A properly washed and dried cloth diaper is heaven to wear
I’m a 70’s baby so I was mostly in cloth (terry towel ) diapers (nappies) as Im from the UK
Maybe I’ll have to try it out one day! They do look comfy from what I’ve seen, I like wearing for some time tho and I wouldn’t wanna get uncomfy if they felt extra wet on the skin if that makes sense? 🤔🤔
I’m a 2000s baby so it’s always been disposable for me! I think that plays a factor for me as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back