Which diaper you prefer Morning Evening Night ?

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

what diaper you guys preferred d? Why? Thanks​

night

Whilst they’re all wonderful I’d choose the night….which always rolls over to the morning anyway.

You love to be able to just lay there half asleep and relax and release my bladder without having to leave my bed and use the toilet

Reactions: theancientmariner and jcwilliams343
I’m diapered every night, more of a need then fun thing now.
My diaper of choice is NRU str8 up or tinimals, they provide the best protection for me

I love diapers any time, but I mainly wear a diaper at night. Then it continues into the morning. Which makes for a happy morning, because I usually wet them, and it becomes a lazy morning in bed. This is when I have the time to be lazy in my diapers. It us usually one once or twice a week.

Definitely a night diaper. Wearing a diaper during the morning more likely means that it'll be filled with concentrated coffee pee, which makes it smell bad quicker. This is opposed to alternating between drinking beer and water during the evening and then wearing the diaper at night, which gets it more usage in bed.

I wear tena maxi slips most of he time now.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Definitely nighttime feels so relaxing having a nice fresh thick padded nappy on to bed and not have to worry about going to toilet in the night or wetting the bed and waking to a soggy nappy or if I’m dry in the morning I’m often lazy and just go in my nappy rather than rush up out of bed

Has to be the night for me. Usually helps me sleep better because no need get up out of bed until morning.

Night diaper, wake up warm and wet, then coffee in the morning and let it do its job 🙈

Reactions: jcwilliams343
I wear cloth diapers. I love the thickness of the night time weight diapers, but those are way to bulky to wear around under your clothes during the day.

Night is the dominant wearing time for me. If I have the day off, I sometimes have a diaper/little day which I enjoy.

Babytoodler5 said:

what diaper you guys preferred d? Why? Thanks​

I like the North Shore mega Max. They have a nice set of tall waist bands. I like the plastic landing strip the tapes are good. It has tall leak guards. I wear my diaper during the day and at night because of overactive bladder urge problems. It’s a real good diaper I can go for just about 8-10 Hours without a diaper change. I’ve never had a leaking problem with this diaper. But I always will wear a pair of underwear up at over my diaper or plastic pants.

Definitely night diapers for my bedwetting. But I keep them and my plastic pants on for a while in the morning until I shower and dress.

Night. Because I'd rather not wet the bed lol

I love my night diaper. I look forward to it. After comming home from a long shift, I hop in the shower knowing I’ll get my comfy diaper on right after. I can’t sleep anymore without a diaper on. In the morning I’ll wake up, do my morning pee and enjoy my diaper for as long as I can before having to get ready to do it all over again

How about the afternoon? Put it on some time in the afternoon and wear it all night and take it off in the morning.

I wear one every night, it would feel weird not to wear one, though my favorite is to be changed from a wet nighttime diaper to another diaper in the morning, it just feels great to feel wet to dry and then back to wet again.

Reactions: dondl2
If it was easier for me to get away with at work I'd prefer 24/7 no question.

I love them any time of the day and in any situation but for some times in the day there are different reasons why I like them at that time.

However if I was told I could only ever put on one nappy per day and had to choose a time to do so and it always had to be the same time, I would probably say put it on maybe 2 hours before bed.

why?

Because this would give me a little bit of time before sleeping to just enjoy being in a nappy, I could wet a little if I wanted and having it on before going to bed would help me relax, unwind and go to sleep. If I then woke in the night needing the toilet I could go in the nappy without having to get out of bed and walk through a cold house/sit on a cold toilet. In the morning I could wake up possibly in a nice wet nappy, potentially (depending on how used) I could pee a little bit more and even have a morning BM before taking it off to get ready for work and on a weekend I could still lay in bed for a bit and just enjoy it for a bit longer.

Reactions: LittleTyke
Nighttime (every night): Tena Ultima, size L. One added booster pad if I need to get un-diapered early. Two if not.

Daytime: Usually Tena Maxi or Crinklz. Whatever fits the situation.

Back