Which ABDL diaper do you wished it existed?

I wish they would make the original pampers of the mid 1970's into an adult type with plastic backing and that Baby powder sent.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, theancientmariner, Jbo and 3 others
I want a modern pampers clone, with all the sweet tech that goes into them: the channels, the stretchy sides, the scenting, the excellent internal materials and construction, the soft and breathable exterior, the general resistance to clumping. Honestly, even if such a thing could be produced in plain white, I'd be thrilled.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Just BIGGER AND BETTER Diapers that can hold large amount. My dream diaper would be able to Hold 20,000-30,000 ML of pee

star said:
Diapers around 3600 ISO ml.

High capacity diapers are great but I can't use them every day.
same i have tuns of high capacity diaper but dont like useing them unless i can use them for super long times or they feel like a waist of money

I want a plastic backed diaper with Disney characters on it.

• Love
Reactions: MeDisneyBaby and michaelmc
Size small and XL+ options so that crowd isn't constantly left out
but who am I kidding everyone else will just keep getting diaper after diaper with more cute designs

also elastic sides.

I still want some pamper designs in more actual adult ranges/absorbency etc, but I do like the look of LK and AG.

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, baliebox4916 and michaelmc
Dragon64 said:
I want plastic backed ABDL diapers that are positionally printed with a baby dragon wearing a diaper
Yes!!! I’m still waiting for some adorable printed dragons on diapers. Is that really asking for much? I don’t think so.

Reactions: Dragon64
I'd love to see eney adult size Pampers, luvs, Huggies. Goodnights ore eseyups. That would take the monotony out of incontinence. Something playful les clinical. Thay would sell .

Reactions: Ridinginnappies
An adult diaper with Toy Story characters on them.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Late 70's pampers with that same scent. Heaven!!

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, Jbo and AndyPandy
ChozoDragon said:
Yes!!! I’m still waiting for some adorable printed dragons on diapers. Is that really asking for much? I don’t think so.
The only ABDL diapers that feature dragons that I know of are Tykables camelots and ABU peekABUs

Reactions: LittleVampire and TigerDL
Sometimes I just wish that pampers and huggies and the others just made adult sized versions of all their existing products, I’d wear adult size pampers baby dry and huggies pull ups etc

Dragon64 said:
I want plastic backed ABDL diapers that are positionally printed with a baby dragon wearing a diaper
With Tykables going all-in on the positional prints, I think it's just a matter of time before they update their Camelots with positional prints. Then you'll have positionally printed diapers with dragons, although not sure if their design will involve the dragons wearing diapers. The Camelots are relatively new though, so not sure how long they might wait before converting them to positional print, if at all (if they want to keep around a few classic tape print designs).

Reactions: PooMinara
I would wear a diaper as absorbent as 2 megamax diapers combined that was for my daytime diaperwith full size booster padding to insert ,then the plastic is so loud it sounds like a big bag of chips as I walk in my favorite diaper all day.

I would like a disney princess adult diaper to exsist cos im a princess xxx

Reactions: Arthis
I really just wish they would scale up the actual baby diaper design so it fit us like it does with babies. Does that make sense?

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Jbo, Ridinginnappies and 1 other person
BabyHailey1977 said:
I really just wish they would scale up the actual baby diaper design so it fit us like it does with babies. Does that make sense?
Yeah it does to me and im quite stupid 🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and BabyHailey1977
patrick1776 said:
Goodnites/huggies pull ups replica. Proper adult sized/adult absorbency training pants. I don't care about the print or color, just as long as it isn't granny panty garbage that all adult pull ups currently are. We deserve at least 1 product that fills that niche. PLEASE SOMEONE JUST MAKE THEM ALREADY
technically they can't since they own the patent on it and copyright on the prints. maybe another 20 30 years in the patent expires

Back