LJTheFalcon

Professional Boo-Boo Fixer!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I’m sure there’s only a small fraction of you that work in EMS like me but my partner is really incontinent and we’ve found that there’s a good hidey hole for his diapers. Of course me I’m open about my wearing, I’ve usually got a pack of peekABUs in the backseat of my rig, but my partner is more discreet and not into the ABDL scene. I’ll usually stick his in the Kids compartment of the rig. For those of you who don’t know, all ambulances have a storage are for toys and plush dolls for pediatric calls, and when I put his there, when non-diaper wearers open it, they don’t really suspect anything out of the ordinary. Just a insight from me if it helps.

Reactions: furry121 and huggiesthick
I worked in EMS for 15 years and kept my wearing completely discreet. I know this because when I left, I told my partner and a few other people and they had no idea.

I kept my diapers in my bag so they wouldn't be found by someone else. Even if my partner knew I wore, I wouldn't risk storing them anywhere but my bag in case someone else needed to grab something from the ambulance. There's countless scenarios where I had other EMS personnel in the ambulance to grab supplies or help me when I worked on a patient.

EMS culture is a huge rumor mill similar to the culture I saw in high school. If someone started a rumor then everyone was going to know and that rumor would stick for a long time. Diapers are simply none of their business.

Reactions: furry121
Ferix said:
Even if my partner knew I wore, I wouldn't risk storing them anywhere but my bag
Agreed! I've only worked in EMS for 2 years, now I work elsewhere in the medical field. Medicine/EMS is a really small world and rumors spread like wildfire. Besides, backpacks are a great place to store things. They even have a built-in spot for diapers that someone misnamed a "laptop compartment"

Reactions: furry121 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Moicano said:
Agreed! I've only worked in EMS for 2 years, now I work elsewhere in the medical field. Medicine/EMS is a really small world and rumors spread like wildfire. Besides, backpacks are a great place to store things. They even have a built-in spot for diapers that someone misnamed a "laptop compartment"
Hahaha! So true.. I use a laptop bag given to me as a college graduation present for storing my diapers sometimes. Never actually did put a laptop in there..when I was working at a camp, people kept thinking I had a laptop in there.. uh no..if they stole my bag thinking it was a laptop.. they would be in for quite the surprise when they opened it. Serves em right.

Longtime Medic almost 20 years. Thanks for the tip, that’s very clever!

We kept decent quality medical diapers (plastic Attends, then to M4s before they went to crap) by the chux. They really blended in well together and just like really thick white chux. Really came in handy for quite a few things where chux just weren’t gonna cut it. We liked them so much we added them to our ambo checklists as inventory min/max. We had really LONG pt transports, up to 6 hours so we needed to manage more involved patient needs.

We also did fixed wing MEDEVACs and we used them in there too. If we needed to pee on a long flight it was better than using a urinal and having to manage a liquid in a non pressurized aircraft. This was only done rarely and only on return flights with no patients. We wouldn’t put them on (I usually had one on already of my own stash), but we would shut the cockpit curtains and go in the back and kneel down and just pee into the diaper and ball it up and throw it into a biohaz bag. Always had one of those in the right flight suit calf pocket to manage pt vomiting.

Reactions: furry121
phillybaby22 said:
I’m sure there’s only a small fraction of you that work in EMS like me but my partner is really incontinent and we’ve found that there’s a good hidey hole for his diapers. Of course me I’m open about my wearing, I’ve usually got a pack of peekABUs in the backseat of my rig, but my partner is more discreet and not into the ABDL scene. I’ll usually stick his in the Kids compartment of the rig. For those of you who don’t know, all ambulances have a storage are for toys and plush dolls for pediatric calls, and when I put his there, when non-diaper wearers open it, they don’t really suspect anything out of the ordinary. Just a insight from me if it helps.
Thinking about doing emt here in missouri, i have my cert for cpr and 1st aid oxygen so all i need is my other advanced stuff..

Emt-b
Where u from?
U and ur mate both do ems?

Ferix said:
I worked in EMS for 15 years and kept my wearing completely discreet. I know this because when I left, I told my partner and a few other people and they had no idea.

I kept my diapers in my bag so they wouldn't be found by someone else. Even if my partner knew I wore, I wouldn't risk storing them anywhere but my bag in case someone else needed to grab something from the ambulance. There's countless scenarios where I had other EMS personnel in the ambulance to grab supplies or help me when I worked on a patient.

EMS culture is a huge rumor mill similar to the culture I saw in high school. If someone started a rumor then everyone was going to know and that rumor would stick for a long time. Diapers are simply none of their business.
Looking at ur cloth diaper shop kinda intresting would be good for nite time use

furry121 said:
Looking at ur cloth diaper shop kinda intresting would be good for nite time use
The cloth diapers I make are great and work amazing for night time use. However, they are thick and not very discreet so I don't recommend them for wearing on the job working on an ambulance unless you want to be caught x3. Plus, cloth don't have the odor control like disposables do so if you have smelly urine, others could smell your diaper when in close quarters, like in an ambulance.

Back