Where to buy tab nappies in store??

newfemalediaperlover

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone just a follow up post from yesterday I’ve been looking online where I can go in store and buy adult nappies with the tabs but not having much luck… any ideas from you more experienced people? Australia based?

Can't speak as an Australian as I'm Murcan, but I believe the only way to get any good tabbed diapers there is through the internet.

Reactions: newfemalediaperlover
Chemist where house or if ur based in vic nappy land

newfemalediaperlover said:
Hey everyone just a follow up post from yesterday I’ve been looking online where I can go in store and buy adult nappies with the tabs but not having much luck… any ideas from you more experienced people? Australia based?
Have you tried googling, where to find Adult nappies in Australia. We have a few good sites here in the UK, you can also google incontinent products.

Its very similar here in the US ..There really isnt too many good tabbed diapers on the shelves in many stores here also. You mostly will find only pull up underwear or pads9all clothlike as well) discreetness is a big thing now with adult incontinence. . Online is the best way to get thick or real tabbed diapers here nowadays. I do sometimes wish I could just go in any store and buy outright from the shelf .

Reactions: Lyokodl and warmfeeling
Mobility shops that sell aids for the disabled usually do them. We have an incontinence store in UK with a secret ABDL section but it’s too far away for me. Your best bet is online. If you’re like me and worried about your other half seeing the parcel, do a click and collect from a local store or locker. Mine have always come in discreet packing so know one would be the wiser

Reactions: warmfeeling
Pick up from Abu

Downundercare.com.au and Littlesdownunder.com.au they do discrete packaging

Last edited:
Seabear said:
Mobility shops that sell aids for the disabled usually do them. We have an incontinence store in UK with a secret ABDL section but it’s too far away for me. Your best bet is online. If you’re like me and worried about your other half seeing the parcel, do a click and collect from a local store or locker. Mine have always come in discreet packing so know one would be the wiser
Can I ask where in the country this store is?, just curious 😁👍🏻

warmfeeling said:
If everyone knew it wouldn't be secret 😞

HappyNappin said:
If everyone knew it wouldn't be secret 😞
I wasn’t asking for an address, just area, I wouldn’t want to spoil it

warmfeeling said:
Bolton. It’s the incontinence shop, who also run nappies r us. They have recently moved into new premises

Seabear said:
Bolton. It’s the incontinence shop, who also run nappies r us. They have recently moved into new premises
NRU have moved back into their old premises with a walk in shop.

Reactions: Seabear
Back