Where is everyone from

SparkleAlchemist said:
Milwaukee, WI
I'm in one of the suburbs but work in Milwaukee.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello just come back to the forum for a few years away from it! been a AB for many of years comes and goes! just wondering are there any AB's near Cumbria England to talk to! not come across anyone that's is a AB or DL around this area!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Cleveland, OH area.

Reactions: Annalise
  • Love
Reactions: Emmagar, dprpail and Annalise
I-O

Reactions: dprpail, Annalise, Ebabyboy12 and 1 other person
North Carolina

Reactions: DBabygirl2
New York

Reactions: DBabygirl2, cArdAno and BigBlue
Michigan

Reactions: Diapercutie and Yodaam
New York, Long Island. Though most of the year up upstate at college.

Reactions: cArdAno
siysiy said:
Cool just up the M6 for me.

Do you ever go to pick and mix.

On the Glasgow login play munch.
Hi :) we aren’t far away then! sorry bit slow replying, not been logged in recently! No I’m yet to goto an event, I do fancy the idea, just getting the courage to goto my first one! Do you goto to them?

Reactions: siysiy
philly123 said:
Hi :) we aren’t far away then! sorry bit slow replying, not been logged in recently! No I’m yet to goto an event, I do fancy the idea, just getting the courage to goto my first one! Do you goto to them?
It worth going to this one, it is really safe.

Reactions: Littleabp
I'm from Texas.

Reactions: armydipr
siysiy said:
It worth going to this one, it is really safe.
It sounds really good, can’t go that weekend though, are they run regularly? Whats it like as a new person, is it easy to get to know people, just a bit scary the first time you go!

philly123 said:
It sounds really good, can’t go that weekend though, are they run regularly? Whats it like as a new person, is it easy to get to know people, just a bit scary the first time you go!
They run ones a month in the same location.

They are very open to newcomers, think big nursery party for Littles. It is set up in a way that you can do as much or as little as you want. There is alot on offer but no one is forced into doing anything that they are uncomfortable with. There is a room for colouring in and playing with LEGO.

A games room where everyone meets at the start so everyone know who to go to if there is a problem. And we do the kind Cubs chant.

A room where you can hug a stuffie and watch a film.

A play room with a wide selection of toys.

If you wont and I remember I will send you the dates for 2020 when they come out.

Issac and I are planning on comming to the February one as it will be our birthdays so there might be birthday cake.

If you would like we can meet up before hand so you not on your own the first time.

Hugs

Reactions: Littleabp
36° 9' 56" N / 86° 47' 3" W

(Nashville,TN)

• Love
Reactions: Annalise, weeeeeeeeeee2323432432, SissyatHeart and 1 other person
I’m from Canada in the middle of nowhere since nobody knows what Saskatchewan is. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Teddybear0216, armydipr and BobbiSueEllen
I'm from Singapore~👋

Reactions: armydipr and BobbiSueEllen
Drpluvinnebraska said:
Ya where u from
I'm from southern Idaho, America's Spudshack...and I always root for the Huskers! 🥳🏈
Babyfur said:
I’m from Canada in the middle of nowhere since nobody knows what Saskatchewan is. Lol.
I've been to Saskatchewan, got a good friend there, a fellow tinkerer and gearhead. He says you can watch your dog run away there for 3 days before you lose sight of him, LOL. But it's still a cool place. And GO ROUGH RIDERS!!! 🏈🥳

Reactions: Emmagar
Back