Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa also.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
steviebaby4 said:
Ontario Canada
Yes me as well, Southern Ontario.
chamberpot said:
MY wife and I are still hoping to take our boat up through Georgian Bay as part of doing the Great Loop, soon as Canada is fully open for us US folks
Beautiful country up there, back in the 70's we had a summer place on Georgian Bay until the 70's when we bought our first house. Now we just travel up there for weekends or a few weeks vacation. We are not really boat people but my cousin has a yacht in Lake Ontario.

Reactions: chamberpot
Middle TN, Wilson County

Reactions: BeTrue
Update just moved to Maine USA

Reactions: chamberpot
Baltimore

Reactions: TheGazelle
BobNLee said:
Baltimore
Just on the other side of the bay! Little bit more relaxed over here

KrankyPants said:
Do Uber drivers use husky driven sleds in Alaska? 😆 That is really cool, no pun intended!
Yes they do

Baltimore

Reactions: TheGazelle
Texas 75103

Michigan

Reactions: Deleted member 63002, fredy552, greatlake5 and 1 other person
Alberta

Reactions: Deleted member 63002 and fredy552
SnowBlitz said:
BC, Canada.
I am from BC Canada too
Where are you from in BC

Reactions: Angelapinks
I was born in suburban Chicago. After I finished college ( Northwestern University - near Chicago) I went to Michigan. My family has a vacation home south west of Michigan. I finally settled down on west Michigan right on Lake Michigan. I have a place right on the dunes near Saugatuck. Love those sunsets and the lake. Nothing better.

Reactions: BeTrue
greatlake5 said:
I was born in suburban Chicago. After I finished college ( Northwestern University - near Chicago) I went to Michigan. My family has a vacation home south west of Michigan. I finally settled down on west Michigan right on Lake Michigan. I have a place right on the dunes near Saugatuck. Love those sunsets and the lake. Nothing better.
nice! I also was born in suburban chicago still live here at home with my parents

New York! (western NY)

greatlake5 said:
I recall many trips to Holland state park as a kid, just north of you. Love the dunes and the lake. I also lived in Chicago suburbs for a while.

Reactions: fredy552
I live just outside Gresham, Oregon. Sadly where I live, in 2020 had to evacuate to Portland for almost a week because of fire/smoke danger.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back