Where do you find ABDL meet-ups?

berryzkoubou

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just wondering.. are there any websites that host ABDL meet-up type things? I've heard Fetlife may have some but that website is super fetish oriented, with lots of creeps. I have tried looking on Google in my area and can't find anything even though my city is a huge city and HIGHLY populated (Canada, for reference, and one of the top largest cities in Canada.) I don't have a car so I can't drive very far to a meet-up in another city. Even then I can't find any in any other cities! Is Fetlife my best bet? It does sketch me out a little due to some horror stories I've found about that place (also, ABDL is not strictly a fetish for me)
Also, I've seen things like Tomkat say you need to know another ABDL that can kinda verify that you're not a catfish or a creep for you to go. Do meetups function the same? I have no friends IRL, and have never met an ABDL besides online (I have a popular social media page where I post diaper photos - would this work as verification?)
I'd love to have a little picnic, tea party, or playdate with some nearby littles or ABs or something that isn't revolving heavily around the fetish aspect of ABDL. I'd consider hosting my own but my apartment is super duper tiny and I don't exactly have the money to rent out a space and make it somewhere AB's would enjoy.
And if anyone has some stories of how meet-ups went for them, I'd love to hear them - good and bad!

I have gone to a meet up in Frankfurt after finding it listed on a German ABDL forum. It's a monthly meet up organized by someone who's been in the scene for a pretty long time. They didn't need any kind of verification, but it wasn't really a playdate type meet up anyway since we were meeting in a public space (a bar in one case, a zoo at another time), so clothing was kept discreet. We were mostly just talking and sharing stories, it was quite nice. That was the first time I met other ABDLs in real life, so I was pretty nervous...but everyone was so friendly, no one came across as creepy! Even as a young woman in a group of mostly men I didn't feel unsafe, no one was inappropriate at all.
I suppose this type of meet up is more relaxed than other "events", but I enjoyed it. At these things you can also make Little friends and connect with others, maybe hear about more events you might not have seen online? I honestly wouldn't invite strangers into my own home, and renting out spaces is expensive, so maybe initially meeting in a cafe or park wouldn't be a bad idea, just to get to know some people.

I've also heard that fetlife has creepy people but it has plenty of legitimate groups too. I'd say its a good bet for finding a meetup.

I meet my local age play scene though FetLife. A quick search of Fets groups show that there are groups that run a munch in Montreal, Vancouver, and Toronto. A well run munch shouldn't be turning new people away, but they will have different vetting requirements.

Reactions: NoodleDragon
hey!! i’m also from one of the largest cities in Canada and was wondering the same thing. I would love to have a play date picnic type of thing with like minded people but fetlife also scares me lol😂I am brand new to this site but i promise I am not a creep!!! i’m nineteen big and 2 little and i use she/her pronouns. i’m a college student and only beginning to actually live the ABDL lifestyle that i have been desiring for a long time. I have a daddy but he lives in the states :( i would love a local little friend!!! maybe we could facetime or soemthing first to prove we both weren’t creeps😂but a picnic would be so fun! i hope one day i meet other littles who want to go on cool adventures with me and play dates! this little baby girl can only dream😴

berryzkoubou said:
Just wondering.. are there any websites that host ABDL meet-up type things? I've heard Fetlife may have some but that website is super fetish oriented, with lots of creeps. I have tried looking on Google in my area and can't find anything even though my city is a huge city and HIGHLY populated (Canada, for reference, and one of the top largest cities in Canada.) I don't have a car so I can't drive very far to a meet-up in another city. Even then I can't find any in any other cities! Is Fetlife my best bet? It does sketch me out a little due to some horror stories I've found about that place (also, ABDL is not strictly a fetish for me)
Also, I've seen things like Tomkat say you need to know another ABDL that can kinda verify that you're not a catfish or a creep for you to go. Do meetups function the same? I have no friends IRL, and have never met an ABDL besides online (I have a popular social media page where I post diaper photos - would this work as verification?)
I'd love to have a little picnic, tea party, or playdate with some nearby littles or ABs or something that isn't revolving heavily around the fetish aspect of ABDL. I'd consider hosting my own but my apartment is super duper tiny and I don't exactly have the money to rent out a space and make it somewhere AB's would enjoy.
And if anyone has some stories of how meet-ups went for them, I'd love to hear them - good and bad!
I'll send you a message and we can talk some more. I can help.

Back