Where could i find abdl diapers in Alberta

Truckerguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey everyone I was wondering where I could find diapers in either Calgary or Edmonton areas preferably rearz but not overly picky I guess ? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru and GirlGirlBoy
This won't be a timely answer but there was once an AB/DL business called Creating Your Desires in Edmonton, which not only sold AB clothing & accessories but also was Canada's exclusive Bambino outlet. Unfortunately, it's long gone.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Trinity home medical in Edmonton sells abdl diapers. The staff are very friendly. 😁

• Love
Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru, CodyBaby, Babyfur and 6 others
SnickersTheFoxx said:
Trinity home medical in Edmonton sells abdl diapers. The staff are very friendly. 😁
Awesome thanks !

Reactions: Teddy, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
can confirm Trinity home medical is a great place for in person shopping

Reactions: Babydog, Diapertoddler, Teddy and 3 others
Can also confirm Trinity is a wonderful place.

They carry most of the rearz lineup, as well as a few other brands. The staff are awesome as well.

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru, Babydog, Diapertoddler and 1 other person
So ... Apparently you can also get rearz on walmart.ca now???

Screenshot_20211219_145053_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: littledreamers333 and BobbiSueEllen
Agreed, Trinity in Edmonton has wonderful staff and decent selection.

ABDL Town in Calgary great to deal with, too.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have two cases of medium bambinos and one case of medium dinosaurs for sale if anyone is interested.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and BobbiSueEllen
Truckerguy said:
Hey everyone I was wondering where I could find diapers in either Calgary or Edmonton areas preferably rearz but not overly picky I guess ? Thanks in advance!
Trinity is the place to go. No shaming or awkwardness, always helpful with questions, I have to bring my pup or they're sad. Don't live in Edmonton anymore but I travel trough a lot and make it a point to stop, say hi and support a local business.

Truckerguy said:
An other vote for trinity in Edmonton.
Unfortunately abdl diapers are rather pricey at the moment. Some times you can save a little ordering online direct from Rearz.ca or amazon.
If you want less expensive only route is medical diapers.

I went to trinity home medical today had a great time nice people ! Thanks for the recommendation!

Lildipz is still in Business, if you use the promo code ADISC you get 10% off your order.
#Lildipz
#Rearz
#ABU

Last edited:
Reactions: PP6 and BobbiSueEllen
Anyone in Edmonton want to hang out this week? Grab dinner and chat? I’m up for work and looking to hang with some like minded people.

Reactions: SnickersTheFoxx and BobbiSueEllen
Back