Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
I live in Jacksonville FL myself. Moved 20 years ago to get away from the Michigan cold. Don't miss that even a little.
I'm driving to Jacksonville to visit some relatives from Dec. 12th-17th.
I love walking down Jax Beach with a diaper under my shorts!

Reactions: Babbydanna
Kyree14 said:
The heck with you, you're 100% right. I am going up there next weekend for sure. I am just uncomfortable because of my size, but my heart is telling me to go anyways. I agree that the owner opened the store to do business on a local scale, and obviously they want to make money. I actually called the store yesterday, and the owner seemed really nice over the phone. I am so excited, but scared all in the same. I think Pinkie Pie would say I am nervouscited. :p Thank you for the huge confidence boost my friend. <3
Who knows, maybe I'll meet someone and make a new friend.
What store is it? I think google says Im hour and a half away. It has me going thru Indy which makes me nervous, but may be worth a trip someday

Benton, Arkansas- close to Little Rock

JWolf said:
What store is it? I think google says Im hour and a half away. It has me going thru Indy which makes me nervous, but may be worth a trip someday
MyInnerBaby

Reactions: JWolf
Wisconsin, USA

Reactions: TrueHero and ARBBB2
Kyree14 said:
MyInnerBaby
Thanks! I hadn't heard of it. If I can only conquer my fear of big city driving now, I'd be good to go lol

Reactions: Kyree14
JWolf said:
Thanks! I hadn't heard of it. If I can only conquer my fear of big city driving now, I'd be good to go lol
Lol I’d love to do some kind of meet up, and we could go together. I have to get my car repaired but it would be cool.

hunter1070 said:
North Carolina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Norfolk, VA here

I wonder how many people that can do things on there own wear diapers. I’m from Kingman AZ. I would bet the number is many times what is thought. Last time I heard in the US alone there was 25 million and that was about 8 years ago. I would bet that just the IC is well over 35M but the whole ABDL and IC community must be astronomica.

Reactions: Babbydanna
kent uk

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
Mommy doesn't want me to say where I live. I am in the US though. Merry Christmas everyone.

Merseyside uk :)

Ft. Myers Beach, Florida

originally Cali, now southern Nevada, a few miles from California

Reactions: TrueHero
Ashtabula Ohio

Reactions: nezquic66
RMS401 said:
Ohio here--the only one I've seen so far.

-RMS
What part of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back