Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ

New York

NW Arkansas the ozark’s home of the Razorbacks .....

Knoxville, Tennessee

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites and Mommysdiaperboy
Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
I’m in a small town in Indiana somewhere in Johnson County, I’m actually almost an hour away from the new ABDL store that just opened in Nobelsville. I want to go so bad, but I’m so scared.

Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy, JWolf and ABDLBoy
BabyTahani said:
NW Arkansas the ozark’s home of the Razorbacks .....
I, too, am from Northwest Arkansas! You are the first I have seen!

Want4mor said:
I, too, am from Northwest Arkansas! You are the first I have seen!
Cool me 2 thought I was alone up here lol , I’m in Fayetteville

DanUt said:
Leicestershire - UK
Ahh Someone from UK . Nottingham UK

• Love
Reactions: LittleTahani
BabyTahani said:
Cool me 2 thought I was alone up here lol , I’m in Fayetteville
Same here!

Kyree14 said:
I’m in a small town in Indiana somewhere in Johnson County, I’m actually almost an hour away from the new ABDL store that just opened in Nobelsville. I want to go so bad, but I’m so scared.
When you have at least 1/2 day to yourself go drive up there and just drive past slowly to get a look. If there are no mobs out front with pitchforks :sneaky: then park a bit up the street and just walk on in. Best case, the owner sees you and asks if you need help (your reply, 'no thanks - just browsing" OR "fill in your first question here", the owner will help you 100%, no judgment). This is the owner's store and they want to do business so they wouldn't open it to make you uncomfortable and then leave never to return.

What if you see someone you know and they see you? Horrors? Actually not, just smile and if any chit chat is started just say you were curious so you stopped in. Why else do you think they are there also, ha.

Your heart will be racing the first time you go in but even after only 30 seconds or 30 minutes you will be glad you stopped in. Overall, no other patron will care you are there, they are there shopping also!

Reactions: Peesalot, dltyty, Kyree14 and 1 other person
West Sussex UK

Southern part of Sweden

Delaware, US

Reactions: TheGazelle
JOCKMAN said:
When you have at least 1/2 day to yourself go drive up there and just drive past slowly to get a look. If there are no mobs out front with pitchforks :sneaky: then park a bit up the street and just walk on in. Best case, the owner sees you and asks if you need help (your reply, 'no thanks - just browsing" OR "fill in your first question here", the owner will help you 100%, no judgment). This is the owner's store and they want to do business so they wouldn't open it to make you uncomfortable and then leave never to return.

What if you see someone you know and they see you? Horrors? Actually not, just smile and if any chit chat is started just say you were curious so you stopped in. Why else do you think they are there also, ha.

Your heart will be racing the first time you go in but even after only 30 seconds or 30 minutes you will be glad you stopped in. Overall, no other patron will care you are there, they are there shopping also!
The heck with you, you're 100% right. I am going up there next weekend for sure. I am just uncomfortable because of my size, but my heart is telling me to go anyways. I agree that the owner opened the store to do business on a local scale, and obviously they want to make money. I actually called the store yesterday, and the owner seemed really nice over the phone. I am so excited, but scared all in the same. I think Pinkie Pie would say I am nervouscited. :p Thank you for the huge confidence boost my friend. <3
Who knows, maybe I'll meet someone and make a new friend.

Reactions: JWolf
Kyree14 said:
The heck with you, you're 100% right. I am going up there next weekend for sure. I am just uncomfortable because of my size, but my heart is telling me to go anyways. I agree that the owner opened the store to do business on a local scale, and obviously they want to make money. I actually called the store yesterday, and the owner seemed really nice over the phone. I am so excited, but scared all in the same. I think Pinkie Pie would say I am nervouscited. :p Thank you for the huge confidence boost my friend. <3
Who knows, maybe I'll meet someone and make a new friend.
Good for you! The phone call was good idea (why didn't I think of that?). The nervousness I feel for you is the 1 hour drive through the flatlands of Indiana with any icy weather, take care, drive safe. Take your pulse rate right before you go into the store, I want to know if it is above 150 bpm (we all recall our first time at an ABDL store and how are hearts were racing!) 😊

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Kyree14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back