When you

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Went to my momma's today for Thanksgiving. Did slot of cooking. I've always cleaned as I went along. Well as I always experience at home while washing dishes. I got next to ZERO notice of having to pee. I suddenly realized I was standing at my mother's sink and soaking my diaper. Thank goodness it held . I finished what I was doing and then went in her bathroom to change my very wet diaper.

Reactions: craigd1341, Jr2012, dlboylife and 2 others
Yae, diapers to the rescue.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Jorelaxed
Yes!, Diapers are life savers without a doubt.😃

Reactions: Jr2012
Running water strikes back! You’re not the only one to suffer from running water induced pee accidents! I get them even just having the kettle boiling!

I have noticed this more and more! It started where I would get in the shower and as soon as the warm water would hit me, I'd start releasing and not even know it (Insert George Costanza's PIPES ARE PIPES), but I've also noticed the exact same thing with doing dishes, when the water is just the right temperature I will begin to leak (or have to run down the hall 3 times to empty) more than what I'm used to.

Almost any sound of running water can trigger uncontrolled urination without warning, depending on how full my bladder is of course, (but even a comfortable haft full bladder, is enough). As nappies are my only underwear, this is not a problem.

However, the most ironic times are when it is late at night and I am filling my my best baby bottle with water, just before going to bed.
(This best bottle is the one that I always have by my bedside and it always contains water only, in I case I get thirsty during the night).

Running water is definitely a trigger to pee for me. It leads to a wet diaper most of the time.

Yup. Works every time.
Sometimes, just taking a drink can cause an accident.

Back