When was the last time you remember being changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 'changed' persay but i fondly remember when i was 5 or so being put into a diaper before bed. Both my mum and dad taking a tab each, wrastling me into it. Thats about the last time until my gf changed me a couple months back.

I was last changed over the weekend. I don't get changed very often, but I was at an ABDL event over the weekend and was fortunate enough to get my diaper changed. Nice timing with this thread, where I can point and say I was just changed recently instead of having to say several months ago like I normally would.

Reactions: nenaforever
About two hours ago. :p

But I'd imagine that's probably not what you meant. I've been in diapers my whole life, but I do remember very vividly the first time it was treated as "a bad thing", it's sort of a line in my mind between my babyhood and my life as a person with incontinence. See, my parents tried to potty train me with pull-ups like a lot of kids, but of course I never got any better at it and they were basically pull-on diapers for me. But in my little mind I took the slogan to heart and felt like I was a "big kid" and I didn't wear diapers anymore, and I was probably a bit too proud of that because instead of suspecting something medically was wrong, my parents at first thought the Pull-ups were to blame.

I can clearly recall it, I was nearing my fourth birthday and my mother when she went to change me instead of putting me in a pull-up put me kicking and screaming into a Diaper. I was livid. I was a smart kid, I could read full books at this point, and it was just so damaging to my pride that I had gotten bumped down into Diapers, and when I finally was sat down on the couch and got calm enough I remember asking my mother, "how long do I have to be in this diaper?" in the most visceral voice a kid that young can muster. She replied "when you learn to use the potty like a big kid", which of course stung. It didn't help that I predictably failed and that just made me feel even worse. Was kind of a pattern for the next couple of years, even after I was taken in for tests they thought I might outgrow it and they'd keep trying to tough it out of me.

I haven't spoken of or typed that up a lot in my life, it almost seems surreal doing so now, but it is what it is and that day has always stuck out in my mind thinking back on my issues.

Last edited:
The one and only time I remember being changed was at the babysitters when I was young. Maybe around 2. It was before nap time and I was being changed into a diaper while all the older kids were taking their turn at the toilet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember 4 distinct times when I was a kid, prob around 2.5 or so, 1st one was my mom changing me after a bath on the bathroom floor, I distinctly remember her open the tub of rash cream, the second one was at my cousins, it was late and they were getting me ready for bed, the third was my two girl cousins and my older sister changing me in my room, and the forth was the neighbor girl changing me while she baby sat me.
As an adult I've had my girlfriend help, but she wasn't that good and had my "play mommy" friend do it, she was actually the best, so soft and caring

I think I was 4 and I remember my aunt having me and my cousin who's the same age side by side and taping on our night diapers. That was post potty training.

I was one of the unlucky few who didn't get to wear diapers at childhood.Instead they made me wear nappies or wrapped me with some clothes they didn't mind getting wet.But it's all in the childhood.I don't remember very well

I remember when I was just pottytrained but had accidents time to time, I pinched something out in my pants. So when the daycare lady went to put me in a diaper I pooped again when she was just about to fold it and rolled her eyes and said UGH. Then the second diaper she started to put on I started going again so then she just taped in on waiting for it to end. I had one mischievous grin on my face and when the smell hit her, her reaction made me giggle. Obviously when my dad went to pick me and my brother up he wasn't too happy about that "accident".

It's been said before, but it bears repeating: last time I can remember ever being changed, I was only around 3 or 4, and we were taking our usual vacation out east to D.C. to visit my grandparents. Now, I was already daytime potty-trained, but for some reason, my folks didn't seem to think much of it. Thankfully for them, there was a pack of Ultra Pampers for Boys (featuring the Disney Babies) waiting in the guest closet for bedtime. So when the time came to fold out the couchbed in Grandpa's office (where I usually slept as a kid if we stayed), I'd be called over to the guest room, then told to lie down as either Mom or Dad opened out a fresh diaper and slid under me, folded up and taped on before I could get my sleeper on. They even went so far to pack one for our trip to Boyertown, PA (where my other grandparents lived)!

Incidentally, this is what got me interested in wanting to wear diapers to begin with.

I was a bed wetter until past my tenth birthday, although not every night and not always heavy, but would usually wake up as I started leaking. I wore training pants and plastic pants to bed from Sunday to Thursday nights as they were usually adequate enough to prevent my dribbling problems, but I wore a disposable diaper on Friday and Saturday nights as I would stay up late, be more tired, and therefore more prone to completely wetting the bed without waking up.

If my trainers got wet during the night, but my sheets were still okay, I'd simply just change myself. But my mother insisted on helping me put the real nappies on, as I never seemed to put them on properly. I outgrew the big baby diapers by age ten, and my wetting had virtually stopped as well, but I continued to wear the cloth training pants until I was 11 just in case.

So while it wasn't exactly getting "getting changed" as such, I have very clear memories of being helped into a disposable at age 10.

As for getting changed out of wet pants, I remember a few occasions.

Probably the most prolific one is around the age of 8, and wetting my pants at my aunts house while playing with my cousins outside. Mum called me over, and simply took my wet shorts off, leaving me in my wet underpants and sending me off to play again while she hung my shorts on the line to dry. Afterwards she took my undies off and put my now dry shorts back on me in the backyard. Nobody really batted an eyelid at it.

Another one was around the same age, 8/9, and being desperate to pee in the backseat of the car during a long drive. Dad wanted to wait until we got to the next town with a bathroom, but I couldn't hold on. I started to wet myself before he pulled over, and my sweatpants and briefs were quite wet by the time I'd jumped out and ran behind some bushes.

We were going to my grandmothers house for a few days, and the luggage was in the boot of the car. My mother had to dig a change of pants out, and she helped me to get changed in the backseat at the side of the busy road with the door open.

An earlier memory was me around 6/7, and actually waking up in my night nappy still dry, but wetting myself on the way to the toilet. Mum didn't panic, just made me stand still until I'd finished, then took my back to bed where she changed me into a fresh one.

I don't have any memories of being changed as a baby or toddler though.

Last time I was changed by someone while under the age of 18 was when I was 13/14 and my mom had to help me put on a diaper to go to bed since my arm was injured and I only had 1 arm to work with.

A few years ago by my ex girlfriend

In the hospital last year.

I was three years old and potty-trained, but still wearing diapers to bed. I can remember lying in bed while my mom pinned my cloth diaper. I'm not sure that counts as "changed", since I'd been in undies immediately beforehand, but it's the last (and only) memory I have of anybody diapering me.

I only have one memory of being diapered, and it happened many years ago in the mid 1990's, when I was 5. I was potty trained and recently had gotten out of wearing pull ups, which were a sort of white color back then. For some reason I had diarrhea that weekend, and it was on a camping trip we were taking with a friend of the family. He had a little girl with him who was a year or two younger than me, and not quite out of diapers. When I was playing on some playground equipment near the campsite, I accidentally had a BM and ruined my underwear. When I went and told my parents, the family friend was there, and whispered something to my Mom. My Mom told me to lay down on the concrete under the pavilion, while he left and came back with something. My Mom took of my shorts and wiped me all over with wipes, and then put a very crinkly, plastic diaper on me. It happened to be a girl's diaper with Barbie doll prints down the front panel. She taped it up and told me to go play with the other kids after putting my shorts and t-shirt back on. I remember sliding down the slide and feeling how bulky it was, as well as showing off part of the diaper to the girl I was with, and feeling proud to be wearing a diaper "like her." To this day, I attribute that experience to being the major reason behind me being an AB/DL/Little. My play range is also around 5-6 years of age.

Going to assume it was a real memory.

I was probably around a year old and it was my grandmother at her place, she still lives there. The dream cuts off where I get up and take a few forward tip-toe steps. Look at my father, then down at my feet with diaper in plain view.

I wish I remembered more of my father, he's 51 now and I'd like to have a better idea of what he looked like back then.

Cottontail said:
I was three years old and potty-trained, but still wearing diapers to bed. I can remember lying in bed while my mom pinned my cloth diaper. I'm not sure that counts as "changed", since I'd been in undies immediately beforehand, but it's the last (and only) memory I have of anybody diapering me.

That makes two of us.

I was about 7 or 8 years old. I was with my aunt at home. I didn't have night accidents, but I was an abdl guy already. And for some reason I asked her about ... it.
It was like
- %aunt-name%, do you know how to change diapers.
- For sure
I remembered that we discussed it, but I didn't remember what I or she said and finally i asked to put a diaper on me. Of course my legs literally were shaking.
And you'll ask: hey, you didn't wet your bed where did you find a diaper? But I had a diaper in my closed. My mother knew about my fetish, but thought that it would disappear soon, so she bought me a single diaper.

Twenty minutes later I was in a diaper. My aunt told nothing to me or to my parents. And I feel really bad about it to this day.

I have a couple fleeting memories of being changed by my dad and by a family friend while being babysat, but my clearest memory is of being changed out of a dirty diaper on my babysitter's floor--I remember it was relatively dark in there and she was saying things like "yuck" while she changed me. I remember Mickey and other characters being all over the diaper, which means this must have been around 1986 when I was somewhere between 18-24 months.

Never. My oldest memories are way after that point. Probably 3 or 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back