When was it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylemidwest

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just curious when was the last time you had a family member or friend make you wear a diaper for any reason?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Kyle said:
Just curious when was the last time you had a family member or friend make you wear a diaper for any reason?
My wife insists I wear nappies at night because I wet the bed.

Reactions: checkingoutall, Lyric, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
ST50 said:
My wife insists I wear nappies at night because I wet the bed.
You wet every night?

I had a couple foster parents "make me" wear pullups and on one occasion adult diapers when I was growing up. Between the ages of 11 and 15 I think.

Then there was a couple of times I was threatened with being put in diapers for crying by my step dad when I was a little kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: checkingoutall and BobbiSueEllen
I guess it would be around the age of 12 when I stopped wetting the bed at night.

Reactions: checkingoutall, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I don't recall. I was probably about 3 years old. As an old man now, nobody insists I wear a diaper and nobody other than my wife and 1 friend/relative know I wear them.

My wife made me wear a pull-up during a road trip last month. I was able to stay dry but it was close a couple times.

Reactions: checkingoutall
My cousin belittled my mom into Diaper disciplining me when I was 3+ years old in 1965

My inner self tells me to diaper up all the time

Reactions: Lyokodl, chrischrischris and wiliawi
My story is admittedly really weird, but here it goes. Basically, when I was like 6, my mom and her boyfriend at the time decided to play a "joke" on me. So basically, they ended up giving me a bunch of presents consisting of pacifiers and stuff, along with a pack of Goodnites diapers. I instantly got mad because I was really confused. Then they ended up telling me that the gifts were for my cousin who was just born. So I breathed a sigh of relief. However, you may have noticed I said Goodnites. Well here's what happens next. So I was walking up the stairs in my apartment a little later. However, my mom's boyfriend was hiding behind the little wall at the top of the stairs. He ended up reaching out and grabbing me at the top of the stairs and he started to rip my clothes off. Then he forcible put the Goodnite on me against my will. Then, despite already being interested in diapers, I ended up ripping the diaper off like 3 seconds after he got it on me. I ended up running to my room afterwards very upset. I think I was honestly scared by that incident. If they would've been kind about it, I think I may have been more reasonable, but forcing it on me was just scary to me. For a little while later, I still saw the Goodnites in my mom's closet, but I never ended up wearing one again as a kid and I think they eventually just disappeared. It is honestly weird how vividly I remember all of this.

As a former bedwetter at 17 , i wouldn't say i was made to wear diapers but rather i had to wear them and my mom would just remind me to wear them .

Reactions: checkingoutall, sissybaby34, kylemidwest and 1 other person
My mother diapered me before bed every night until I was 17 and stopped wetting my diapers at night. 7 years ago my girlfriend and now fiancée diapers me every day, usually morning, late afternoon and before bed because I told her when we first met I’m happiest when I can wear diapers and rubber pants and go potty in them but had to hide them for too long. After long and deep conversations she understood and told me I can wear diapers whenever we are together and she take charge of changing me. I think when she said that a huge weight fell off my shoulders, I started to cry a little while she held me tight and rubbed my back, we kissed for what seemed like forever. Not long after she changed my diapers for the first time and was so gentle and loving while cleaning and powdering me and pinning a fresh diaper on. She’s tells me now when it’s time to be changed .

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and Lewis Badger
Never sure I was actually "made" to wear. It was more like I needed to wear and it was accepted as the norm. Like a couple of others here I was a regular bedwetter well into my teens and nappies with rubber or plastic pants seemed the sensible way to deal with it. No disposables in my day, just good old terry squares and pins.

Reactions: Lyric and checkingoutall
MonteDriver93 said:
I had a couple foster parents "make me" wear pullups and on one occasion adult diapers when I was growing up. Between the ages of 11 and 15 I think.

Then there was a couple of times I was threatened with being put in diapers for crying by my step dad when I was a little kid.
Why did they make you wear pullups ? Was it bedwetting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back