When do you wear your diapers?

If you are not incontinent when do you use your diapers?

• Total voters
Pretty much every night to bed. I also wear on Wednesday through Friday while working from home.

Richard101 said:
I was wondering when you wear your diapers? I principally wear when I am out of the house regardless of what I am doing or who I am with unless it is something like hiking where the diaper would get to hot. I would like to wear to bed but they prevent me from sleeping and are too warm. The general idea is that I wear my diapers when they will be really convenient to avoid toilet breaks

Richard
I wear nappies 24/7 as I am incontinent.

Reactions: Ortler
I've become significantly more DL and daddy than the LB I used for be. So, I wear for fun time at the end of the day after my responsibilities are taken care of. Mostly thats around bedtime or my days off. It's rare that I ever wear out and about anymore since I know so many people. I'm hyper sensitive about smell, crinkle, or look.

BigKid25 said:
I've become significantly more DL and daddy than the LB I used for be. So, I wear for fun time at the end of the day after my responsibilities are taken care of. Mostly thats around bedtime or my days off. It's rare that I ever wear out and about anymore since I know so many people. I'm hyper sensitive about smell, crinkle, or look.
BK25, I'd love to hear more about how you transitioned from LB to a big. I and others imagine themselves in that role as we age.

Reactions: BigKid25
Ali123 said:
Have you tried panties instead of male underwear, for when you can’t wear your diaper?

I don’t like male undies, and haven’t owned any since I was 18.
I love foreplay with females mostly cause they're in panties. Way better than nakey. TBH, I've never thought of actually wearing their underwear though.

If you know me, you know immediately what I'd do in these panties (with toilet paper lining just because). But I don't know, man. There's something too taboo is my immediate reaction.

On the other hand, maybe I've been missing out for years on a new experience?

MiddleJacob said:
BK25, I'd love to hear more about how you transitioned from LB to a big. I and others imagine themselves in that role as we age.

Well, it's the multi layered dynamic, as most things are. I could wax poetic about quite a bit around the topic.

To cut to the chase, I've always fantasized more about diapers than babying. Lots of trauma around my 7 brothers all brutally judging anything perceived as innocent, young, affectionate, or babyish. Diapers were a guilty pleasure that skirted the line of being young and secure while not requiring the babying around it.

As I went through an arc of diaper enjoying confusion towards puberty where I was able to find ABDLism online and identify/label it, I finally moved into a tentative acceptance of my private interests. The babying aspect wasn't innate, but added to the sense of naughtiness for me. If the wild babying stories of the internet were the avenue towards people getting diapers at my age, then the thought intrigued me. I began fully exploring my inner child the closer I got to 18 as I was being shoved towards growing up far too fast for my liking and was only partially allowed to appreciate being a kid during my youth.

Scouts was an outlet that showed me its okay to embrace childhood. My brothers weren't there to bother me, and I was being given leadership roles to help younger kids be kids through learning games. If I couldn't safely be little on my own, I could vicariously help others do that. It hit that innocence I craved and I started to develop this need to nurture and play that helped heal my inner child significantly.

I enjoyed independence and being a kid, but my RP age was naturally around 11y. I loved that they could be silly and fun but I didn't have to deal with the raw innocence of Littles that I was taught to shun. When I played with the kids, I became a kid just like them, but the parents only partially agreed. They continued to expect more and more from me, and my perfectionism taught me to once again acknowledge my role and responsibility as the trusted adult. I couldn't be both the role model and a grown up kid. Because now, I had adults looking up to me just as much as kids.

So here we are today. Sure I have the AB clothing, the pacifiers, the stuffed animals etc. Yes, I enjoy going to bed fully dressed up a few times a year. But I healed so much of myself that I embrace the safety and social acceptance of being an adult that can facilitate children being children. Diapers can be a hindrance once I walk out my door as my brain goes to being the grown up role model for my friends, family, and students.

I've finally grown comfortable being unapologetically, and slightly ironically, innocent, silly, and spontaneous. I take myself on many adventures to give myself the field trips and wonder I missed. I let myself be excited and learn as many new things as my body and brain can handle. I make silly puns, dance like a fool, and am the first of my friends to drag them out to something that seems more innocent than we're allowed as adults. I tell dad jokes, play with kids, and give hugs to whoever is comfortable enough for it. I'm radically letting myself love enough so others can love themselves. I'm hoping that we can all heal our inner children in a world that hurts our chances at childhood. For those lessons we learn from children are perhaps our most pure.

• Wow
Reactions: MiddleJacob
Hmm… as of yet, I wear only at night, but with a new package of padding incoming, I might start wearing my pull-ups during the day as well, and have said package as my nighttime padding.

MiddleJacob said:
I love foreplay with females mostly cause they're in panties. Way better than nakey. TBH, I've never thought of actually wearing their underwear though.

If you know me, you know immediately what I'd do in these panties (with toilet paper lining just because). But I don't know, man. There's something too taboo is my immediate reaction.

On the other hand, maybe I've been missing out for years on a new experience?
You should definitely try wearing panties, especially if you think it’s a bit taboo! They just feel so nice.

Overnight and when I leave the house is guaranteed. I tend to wear pull ups and guards more around home.

I think I'm very rarely not padded ^^ But I'm not always 'using' my padding, bc of costs and laundry effort <_<. Sometimes I wear two layers of training pants, which I also count as padding.

I live on my own and I wear all the time when I am not at work.

All the time. :giggle: 24/7

Reactions: bdale and Ortler
Also wear AFTER nights out. Then is when it is really needed.

Reactions: chamberpot
BigKid25 said:
Well, it's the multi layered dynamic, as most things are. I could wax poetic about quite a bit around the topic.

To cut to the chase, I've always fantasized more about diapers than babying. Lots of trauma around my 7 brothers all brutally judging anything perceived as innocent, young, affectionate, or babyish. Diapers were a guilty pleasure that skirted the line of being young and secure while not requiring the babying around it.

As I went through an arc of diaper enjoying confusion towards puberty where I was able to find ABDLism online and identify/label it, I finally moved into a tentative acceptance of my private interests. The babying aspect wasn't innate, but added to the sense of naughtiness for me. If the wild babying stories of the internet were the avenue towards people getting diapers at my age, then the thought intrigued me. I began fully exploring my inner child the closer I got to 18 as I was being shoved towards growing up far too fast for my liking and was only partially allowed to appreciate being a kid during my youth.

Scouts was an outlet that showed me its okay to embrace childhood. My brothers weren't there to bother me, and I was being given leadership roles to help younger kids be kids through learning games. If I couldn't safely be little on my own, I could vicariously help others do that. It hit that innocence I craved and I started to develop this need to nurture and play that helped heal my inner child significantly.

I enjoyed independence and being a kid, but my RP age was naturally around 11y. I loved that they could be silly and fun but I didn't have to deal with the raw innocence of Littles that I was taught to shun. When I played with the kids, I became a kid just like them, but the parents only partially agreed. They continued to expect more and more from me, and my perfectionism taught me to once again acknowledge my role and responsibility as the trusted adult. I couldn't be both the role model and a grown up kid. Because now, I had adults looking up to me just as much as kids.

So here we are today. Sure I have the AB clothing, the pacifiers, the stuffed animals etc. Yes, I enjoy going to bed fully dressed up a few times a year. But I healed so much of myself that I embrace the safety and social acceptance of being an adult that can facilitate children being children. Diapers can be a hindrance once I walk out my door as my brain goes to being the grown up role model for my friends, family, and students.

I've finally grown comfortable being unapologetically, and slightly ironically, innocent, silly, and spontaneous. I take myself on many adventures to give myself the field trips and wonder I missed. I let myself be excited and learn as many new things as my body and brain can handle. I make silly puns, dance like a fool, and am the first of my friends to drag them out to something that seems more innocent than we're allowed as adults. I tell dad jokes, play with kids, and give hugs to whoever is comfortable enough for it. I'm radically letting myself love enough so others can love themselves. I'm hoping that we can all heal our inner children in a world that hurts our chances at childhood. For those lessons we learn from children are perhaps our most pure.
OMG I'm so sorry for taking this long to read this. This is your story and it was intreging and of course it waxed poetic! 👊

Growing up with 7, I mean SEVEN older brothers and finding any kind of happiness is all on you.

I can only imagine the hiding and shame. For real. When I was 11, my room was right by my Mom's bathroom where I could scurry off to when I pooped my pants in my room.

I think I kind of get what you're saying about regarding living vicariously. I swear that when I am around my IRL little in a "coach" scenario, I am totally at ease. Not in any weird way, though. I guess I sometimes have trouble with the ADHD boys.

Reactions: BigKid25
I wear many evenings at home, I wear to bed nightly due to bedwetting, I wear when I'm out shopping because sometimes I can't make it to the bathroom, and I wear at home when I have projects to do, since I'm by myself, they give me comfort and security, they make me feel good, like a tight hug, but they are snuggling me tightly and that feeling is what keeps me going. I rely on them making me feel good and for their comfort.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and chamberpot
I mostly wear on weekends, to bed or around the house. Sometimes Ill wear out to go shopping. Ive worn out with friends twice and have gone to a small family reunion wearing one. I'm not really afraid of it being noticed because I got some long shirts and loose jeans that hide them well.

dl015 said:
I mostly wear on weekends, to bed or around the house. Sometimes Ill wear out to go shopping. Ive worn out with friends twice and have gone to a small family reunion wearing one. I'm not really afraid of it being noticed because I got some long shirts and loose jeans that hide them well.
Gosh, to family reunions? I love LOve LOvE my adventures! But anything involving family is scarey.

Good for you! You have become more integrated or comfortable.

I started when I was just out of college wearing a diaper at night only. Then I had too many accidents during the day . I had been diagnosed with overactive bladder, and possibly some urge problem by a urologist when I was in college. She said it could get worse, but I should avoid certain types of drinks like coffee and too much alcohol. Now I wear a diaper during the day, although all of the time when I go out, unless it’s just for short like 15 minute trip to pick up some things at the supermarket. I’ll take a break from wearing a diaper when I’m at home near the bathroom. If I go out for more than 45 minutes, I’ll always put on a diaper.

Back