When did your fascination with diapers begin?

At what age did your fascination with diapers begin?

• Total voters
SparkyDog said:
Do you remember when your fascination with diapers began?
Probably when I was made to sleep in them again from being about 15 because I was still wetting the bed most nights.

• Sad
Reactions: abdl86 and SparkyDog
Pretty much as soon as was potty trained. In fact, I didn't want to stop wearing diapers. I had dreams about them as a small child and throughout child hood. I didnt have the courage to ask my parents to wear them again and as the youngest as three boys there was a bit of peer pressure to. But I started wearing again as a teenager once I started making money.

Reactions: abdl86 and SparkyDog
At puberty, which for me was 13. Wiggling around in bed one lazy Saturday morning, desperate to pee, I accidentally discovered masturbation. I followed the feelings until I came under myself in my pajamas. I thought I’d wet myself (as I pretty often had as a little boy) when that amazing feeling happened.

I figured out what was really going on pretty fast — but peeing helplessly in my pants like a baby or little boy has been sexually charged for me ever since. I imagined being a baby in diapers and wet myself completely just a few days later. It all continued from there.

Reactions: SparkyDog
I remember this game me and my cousin played where we would say "Your diaper is so wet that it is going to pop like a balloon" or things like that. We were about 6 at the time but we both already knew about diaper swelling and squishing.

Reactions: Rezzu and SparkyDog
I remember stealing one of my brothers pampers when I was 3-4 and going under my bed to try n put it on

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and SparkyDog
When I was born 😂

babyboyd said:
I remember stealing one of my brothers pampers when I was 3-4 and going under my bed to try n put it on
I'm laughing because that is what my dreams are made of sometimes. 😆 I have dreams that I have all of these diaper assortments and end up taking some. 😃 ...and then when I wake up, poof! They are not there!!! 😑

KrankyPants said:
I'm laughing because that is what my dreams are made of sometimes. 😆 I have dreams that I have all of these diaper assortments and end up taking some. 😃 ...and then when I wake up, poof! They are not there!!! 😑
I got busted so many times growing up with makeshift towel/plastic bags diapers, I wet the bed well into my teens and still happens here n there with a good night of drinking

This was way before goodnights n stuff but really diapers are better then wet sheets n puddle on the plastic

Reactions: KrankyPants
babyboyd said:
I got busted so many times growing up with makeshift towel/plastic bags diapers, I wet the bed well into my teens and still happens here n there with a good night of drinking

This was way before goodnights n stuff but really diapers are better then wet sheets n puddle on the plastic
That is how I feel when I wake up wet. I kind of thank God for diapers! Ain't it crazy?

I took two of a younger cousins pull-ups when I was little and that made me try to convince my mom that I needed goodnites. I still have bedwetting, but honestly it is managed now.

Last edited:
KrankyPants said:
That is how I feel when I wake up wet. I kind of thank God for diapers! Ain't it crazy?
If I wear diapers to bed o don’t even wake up I just wet so normally I don’t wear to bed I want to keep what control I have and knowing my brain knows it ok to pee if I’m diapered is nice but I want my control

This is a tough one! On one hand, I've had a thing for omorashi (bladder desperation) for as long as I can remember. But I had a close friend who had to wear pullups for bedwetting as a child, and I felt completely neutral towards them. My earliest memory of feeling interest towards diapers would've been as an older child. Sometimes I would make them from a towel or a blanket, but not use them.

I know this thread is about diapers, but I thought it might also be interesting to share that I started feeling interested in regression type stuff before diapers. Around the time I left kindergarten, I started wishing I could go back to being very little again. The feeling got stronger until around my teenage years, when my life became sort of chaotic for a while. Here and there the interest would return, but I didn't give much attention to it until my late teen years, and that's also when I became interested enough in diapers to buy some for the first time.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I have no definitive memory of when it started for me. I just have always been the one to play the baby when playing house with friends, always used to swaddle myself in towels or blankets to simulate the feeling of a diaper, always had a fascination with cartoons where there might’ve been a baby character, and always had dreams of diapered and babied.
Somehow even from a young age I knew I was a bit strange in this and never asked or did anything to be put back in diapers voluntarily and never asked my friends if they felt the same, but it really has always been there for me. I don’t know what happened in my life that made me this way. It’s just always been with me.

Reactions: PaddedRita
lilbabyjooce said:
I have no definitive memory of when it started for me. I just have always been the one to play the baby when playing house with friends, always used to swaddle myself in towels or blankets to simulate the feeling of a diaper, always had a fascination with cartoons where there might’ve been a baby character, and always had dreams of diapered and babied.
Somehow even from a young age I knew I was a bit strange in this and never asked or did anything to be put back in diapers voluntarily and never asked my friends if they felt the same, but it really has always been there for me. I don’t know what happened in my life that made me this way. It’s just always been with me.
I have run across people with all kinds of different interests, but I've never known anyone in person who wanted to wear diapers (at least that I knew about... no one I know in person knows about me either.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
For me it is literally some of my earliest memories. I hid pull-ups in my bed and wore them at night, I remember wearing and wetting one at a community picnic, and wearing then outside while riding my bike. I was definitely potty trained and I'm pretty sure I got caught in all those instances because kids under 5 really aren't good at lying or hiding things.

Reactions: abdl86
oldpppants said:
I have run across people with all kinds of different interests, but I've never known anyone in person who wanted to wear diapers (at least that I knew about... no one I know in person knows about me either.
I’ve never known anyone but I’ve never asked. Definitely don’t plan on starting either tho 😅

Just before I turned five. I got a little sister when I was four and a half.

I remember taking my first diaper when I was around 5 yrs old. I had no idea why, it's just that I was fascinated by that box of diapers. This would have been around 1971/72. Funny thing is that it was like switch went on. I saw that box of diapers and I just couldn't get them off my mind. I was very young yet I was putting together this elaborate plan to take one. I remember everything about that day right down to the details and that was over 51 yrs ago. I remember how I swiped it out the box, where I hid it till we got home and where I tried to put it on (it didn't fit) and remember wetting it. I remember that feeling of warm pee spreading all over my privates for the first time. It's been with me since then.
Before that day I have only 2 diaper memories of when I was a toddler. I don't believe any of those had any bearings on my liking diapers.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and SparkyDog
My desire started when I was 4 years old. My mom had threatened to put me back in diapers saying she still had my diapers and that's when I realized I so wanted to be in diapers. That didn't happen......sigh. Once I was out on my own I got my first diapers and never looked back though I made makeshift diapers for myself since I was 12.

Reactions: littlemoosey and SparkyDog
Back