What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Cuddle terry cloth nappy and pins plus nursery pattern plastic pants from MIB. Someone very kindly let me use their address for the deliveries. 😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and MissMummyUK
I bought a case of 40 TryAgains diapers recently! I love them so much!! :D definitely going to buy more soon!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Seasonedcitizen and LittleAndAlone
binkyyybunnyyy said:
I bought a case of 40 TryAgains diapers recently! I love them so much!! :D definitely going to buy more soon!
Aren't they amazing? 🫠

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and binkyyybunnyyy
Just received two more shortalls

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
Got a proper hair cut with a keratin treatment. Soooo straight and smooth. Very kiddish looking, I love it!

Can't wait for it to grow out even longer so it has that bouncy side to side movement when I shake my head. 🤭😁

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
Reactions: michaelmc
I bought the cutest coloring book with animals in it! I also bought a new pack of crayons.

Reactions: michaelmc, Woncrinklz and Seasonedcitizen
Who can get me a few nuks 5 in LA area?

rainbowpenguin said:
I bought the cutest coloring book with animals in it! I also bought a new pack of crayons.
Awesome!!! You can never have too many coloring books or crayons!! I recently got a coloring book from Dollar Tree that has Disney animals in it!!

Reactions: michaelmc, rainbowpenguin and Seasonedcitizen
Tomorrow I will be going to WALMART via paratransit service to purchase diapers, bed pads, and a baby/toddler toy.

Reactions: michaelmc, royalpacis, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Ordered Little Kings, a bottle, and a new paci!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, chickpea and Seasonedcitizen
tobid03 said:
I got a Paw Patrol footed sleeper. :love: Can’t wait to use it in the winter.
Where

Reactions: michaelmc
Soundguy603 said:
She doesn't have them anymore, but Kimber's Boutique on Etsy.

Rearz...something I never tried yet: "Mega Inspire+"
If anyone knows of these, I'd be happy to hear your take on them.

Sometimes it's fun to be in all-white. Like vintage diapers. So, I begin my wait. Tick-tock-tick-tock....:giggle:

Reactions: AndyPandy
LittleAndAlone said:
Aren't they amazing? 🫠
I never heard of this company. What's the capacity? I tried to see even a size chart there, and they didn't make it easy. I couldn't see anything but the boasting of how nice they are, and pictures.
I usually enjoy facts before buying.
I did read they are connected to Tykables. Are they of Tykables?

Woncrinklz said:
I never heard of this company. What's the capacity? I tried to see even a size chart there, and they didn't make it easy. I couldn't see anything but the boasting of how nice they are, and pictures.
I usually enjoy facts before buying.
I did read they are connected to Tykables. Are they of Tykables?
They are supposedly the exact same as Tykables Animooz. From personal experience they are probably one of the highest capacity out there. They wick and swell and remain dry no matter how plump they get, exactly like real baby diapers. And none of the weeping or separating cloth layer or separating tape issues that plague other cloth back diapers. In a word they are perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz
LittleAndAlone said:
They are supposedly the exact same as Tykables Animooz.
Thank you for saying. Too bad they don't have a size chart there. But they are interesting. :giggle:

Container to store my pony beads, I like making bracelets :) I’m gonna make some for my plushies

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Seasonedcitizen
my most recent purchase is this cute outfit!
微信图片_20240412104711.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Crinklesounds, michaelmc, ItsyBitsyBabySara and 4 others
Just ordered these lovely diaper covers. Not waterproof but will fit over my diaper and plastics.

Attachments

• IMG_4743.jpeg
    IMG_4743.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Seasonedcitizen
Back