What's your gaming setup?

JulestheFloof

I'm Connor - the android sent by CyberLife!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Share your gaming/computer set up with us! šŸ˜

My computer was custom built as a college graduation gift, but it's close to ten years old now šŸ˜° I can't believe how fast time has gone by... I'm no hardware expert either, but I'd like to replace parts as they near obsolescence. I think first on my list would be more RAM.

6574567.jpg

So my desktop started out as an Alienware desktop, just so I could get into gaming on the PC, but then I basically rebuilt it from the ground up, only things I have from that desktop is the hard drive and power supply lol but I like 3 monitors a lot, think that's all I need.

Attachments

• PXL_20231030_164937671.jpg
    PXL_20231030_164937671.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: JulestheFloof
I have a G213 Prodigy, DeathAdder V3, Naga Trinity, Custom Gigantus Mobile, Tartarus V2, C920, and two monitors (LG Ultragear and BENQ). I also use an Xbox Elite Series controller and a Xbox Wireless Controller X/S.

BUT THEREā€™S MORE!

Add my Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini, Basilisk Ultimate & Mouse Dock Chroma, Seiren Mini, Kiyo, Shock Blue Kaira X, Base Station V2 Chroma and Elgato Stream Deck, (plus a couple of PerkABUs lol) and thatā€™s my setup. Iā€™m not at my house at the moment, so I canā€™t use it šŸ˜­

Iā€™m also planning on changing my full size to a TKL (or 75%), then buy a separate numpad. I might also buy the Basilisk V3 Pro, too.

Iā€™m such a Razer diehardā€¦

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: CertifiedCrinklerTodd and JulestheFloof
Don't do PC gaming anymore. Have all consoles from NES to PS5 except Xbox because it's just more western PC style games there.

I've returned to classical Japanese style single player offline games like JRPG, side scrollers, beat em up, platforming, adventure, story heavy, etc. Never cared for sports and racing and just beyond done with western style 'realistic' and attitude games like FPS and grass and walking simulators.

PS2 is about to get some attention in the coming months with OPL now supporting EXFAT on the internal HDD, with a $299 and dropping 8 TB SATA SSD able to hold the full US library internally with drag and drop. No more NAS and SMB shares. PixelFX GEM HDMI full digital AV. Retrotink 4K scaler around the corner. Brook/8bitdo wireless adapters for < 5ms with PS4 or PS5 controllers. Memory Card Pro 2 for infinite memory card space.

I think I'm going to grab a Shaqaroni or three and run a Xenosaga Trilogy marathon in perfect integer scale lag free 4K when it's all done.

Last edited:
Last major console release for me was PS4 and I transitioned almost entirely to PC. I do own a Switch but outside of Nintendo exclusives, there's not much on there I play. Last Switch game I touched was Fire Emblem Engage. I was sobbing that Fire Emblem Three Hopes was Switch exclusive. That game badly needed my PC's RAM and video card to not lag lol

I built my gaming PC in 2019 and it is still holding up to everything I throw at it. I do need to replace my RTX 2070 at some point but as long as I'm hitting 60 FPS in the stuff I do play, I'm not real fussy.

I don't play a lot of AAA games. I think the last big one for me was Cyberpunk and I never finished it. I thought it was...ok...but I like a lot of sandbox games that tend to be a bit abstract. These kinds of games usually don't have cutting edge graphics. I mainly like JRPGs, farming games (hello Stardew Valley) and Paradox Grand Strategy (been on a Stellaris binge lately).

Reactions: JulestheFloof
I have a phone I play games on. :p

I have a series x as my ā€œproperā€ gaming system, but mostly use it to play old xbox 360 games through emulation, as well as retro 16 bit classics on SNES and megadrive, especially if Iā€™m in little mode!

IMG_3585.jpeg

Primitive I know šŸ¤£

Sealander said:
Looks fine!! How are you getting on with Starfield? I really wanted to love that game but I just don't... Played for like 4 hours on game pass on my xbox, and it just wasn't clicking at all for me... On paper I should love it, as a huge Mass Effect fanboi, but I dunno, there's something really off about that game. Maybe it gets better with more play time?

shootingstar said:
Looks fine!! How are you getting on with Starfield? I really wanted to love that game but I just don't... Played for like 4 hours on game pass on my xbox, and it just wasn't clicking at all for me... On paper I should love it, as a huge Mass Effect fanboi, but I dunno, there's something really off about that game. Maybe it gets better with more play time?
I'm just about done with Starfield, but I got a lot out of it to be honest. The story isn't as inane Fallout 4's, and the other faction questlines are all right--one of them, the UC Vanguard, is actually pretty good. I like it's more grounded feel. I mostly enjoy the gunplay. There are a few quests that are gems.

It has lots of big problems. The exploration doesn't hold a candle to previous BGS titles, because the procedural generation is just really not good. The map is huge... and it's planets filled with the same 30 random POIs, which are identical down to item and enemy spawns. Due to the way the space travel works, you can't just start at point A and blaze a path through the wilderness to point B, finding interesting POIs on the way. The companions all have the same morality, and react in some infuriating ways to your actions.

There are some mind-bogglingly bad mechanics, the main one I'd have to say is: temples. If you play the game, you'll come to know what I mean.

A lot of people seem to adore shipbuilding, but I haven't done much with it, and you don't have to. You can beat the game easily with a pretty mediocre ship.

A BGS game doesn't need to meet a high bar for me to play it and enjoy it. I think "big problems but for some reason fun" sums up most of them. I think this one has shorter legs than the others but it was still enough for me to get some enjoyment out of it.

I built my pc 2 years ago
Intel Core i7-11700K
ASUS PRIME B560-PLUS Motherboard
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16 GB Ram
2TB Internal SSD M.2
4TB Seagate Internal 5400 RPM
Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3080
G502 Mouse
G610 Keyboard

IMG_0295.jpeg

I don't have any pics but my setup consist of an xbox series s and a frankenstein computer built from parts that are between 15 and 20 years old.

KechoDrips said:
I built my pc 2 years ago
Intel Core i7-11700K
ASUS PRIME B560-PLUS Motherboard
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16 GB Ram
2TB Internal SSD M.2
4TB Seagate Internal 5400 RPM
Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3080
G502 Mouse
G610 Keyboard

View attachment 122358
I guess youā€™re using DS4Windows or a PS5, correct?

I used xim4 back in the day for playing Destiny 1 on the ps4. Iā€™m trash on controllers so playing a fps is impossible. These days I only play games I really have to on the ps5 and can make the controller work just fine on its own. Just finished Final Fantasy 16 and it was a lot of fun!

Mostly the ps5 stays turned off and I use my pc and KB&M to play games. I do have an Xbox controller I will use for dark souls or platformers but outside of that I try to avoid controllers.

shootingstar said:
I heard it's just Skyrim with stars instead of grass?

Iā€™ve got a racing sim setup with an alright pc. It does what I need so I wonā€™t be upgrading for 5 years

I have aPS4 and Wii U. I also got an Alienware computer that needs to be hooked up

I did game off n on on my phone and laptop. Unfortunately it's not designed for complex games that I wanted to play so last year I got myself a steamdeck.
I can't call myself a gamer by any means and I'm not tec savvy.
I like open world survival games, preferably with animals involved somewhere. Ark is my all time favourite.

My setup is simple: just a nintendo switch and a bunch of legacy consoles I've hoarded since my childhood. Sega genesis, dream cast, and GameCube being my favorites.

Pc setup and gaming looks too complicated for me, which is funny since I program for a living (maybe too much computer time already? Or I'm mostly in it for the money and wlb?)

I don't play too many video games these days although the past month has been an exception due to me starting on tears of the kingdom.

Back