What’s your favorite everyday shoes

feetintrouble said:
I have a pair of Babycham sneakers, which happen to be Velcro.
Also some T-bar style Rocket Dog ones.
Transparent Adidas Superstars.
Jelly sandals.

I love wearing sneakers without socks, because it feels childish. The ones I like most are those where it is very clear I am sockless, if they are perforated or transparent, and my bare feet can be seen through them.
I wish I could wear ankle socks or no socks with new pretty shoes but I can’t . I have braces on both my legs that go down to the very back of my toes up to the top of my calf’s . Then shoes on top of all that leather and plastic my feet get hot in summer months 🥵 . All my shoes are 1 1/2 to 2 sized bigger and must be EX Wide so my braces fit inside them. It’s very hard to find cute shoes EX Wide some of the pediatric shoes for children do have cute designs . When I find a good cute pair I usually buy two pair some times I buy 3 pair . Reason my braces wear them out and rip the sides after a few months 😕🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻

• Sad
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
mightytoddler said:
My children’s sized wheelchair , sports type with tilted wheels an adult sized chair I look like a doll sitting in a big chair 🤪 . I zoom around the malls I’ve even been stopped by mall cops (😂) telling me to slow down 🤦🏻‍♂️
"Hmm? I'm moving normal, its everyone else who are moving so slowly!"

I feel that all the time even just walking the grocery store at my normal 5+ mph pace without breaking a sweat. Any time I get within the vicinity of another person who's in the way it's like falling down a gravity well and time just starts slowing down with everyone in freeze frame. Its like the sloths in Zootopia I swear.

And Im just counting the millions of microseconds of my life just....ticking away... take your time no rush...😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27
LittleAndAlone said:
I needed these for some reason. Can't imagine what for. I think my little has my credit card memorized, need to request a new one...

View attachment 111354

It's hard to pass up stuff like this when I come across it given how little selection there is for cute or childish footwear in large masculine men's sizes.

I think Im beginning to understand the social stereotype of women having so many shoes they can't possibly wear. 🤣
Yesssssss 🥰

Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Reactions: mightytoddler and LittleAndAlone
Size 5-1/2 or 6 white Converse hightops.

When its raining, my size 6 kids rainboots and play in the mud.

mightytoddler said:
My children’s sized wheelchair , sports type with tilted wheels an adult sized chair I look like a doll sitting in a big chair 🤪 . I zoom around the malls I’ve even been stopped by mall cops (😂) telling me to slow down 🤦🏻‍♂️
Can you also fit a kids car seat?

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and mightytoddler
eu38foot said:
Can you also fit a kids car seat?
Yes the larger size I fit snuggly in mine . I believe the weight size stopped at 120 pounds max . I’m currently 137 but I’m pretty narrow lol so if a child is a bit wider they won’t fit in it very well . Depends on your body frame size .

• Wow
work boots

Reactions: Diaperboy27, abdlchristian12 and mightytoddler
WoollyAndJoshy said:
Sturdy Kids is worth looking at as they do plus sized kids uniform.
Wow, that site is fantastic! Thanks 😀! I will definitely be getting some shorts and elastic waist trousers at the very least. lol and they even provide the front and back rise measurements --super important for me for fit.
WoollyAndJoshy said:
and Clark’s have started making shoes and trainers (more just Clark’s for trainers) in larger sizes for teenage boys too.
I took a hard look at the Clark's trainers as well, and sadly their size 9 seems quite a bit smaller than the Rhinos (at least according to the measurement info on their site).

Thanks again for sharing those finds!

mightytoddler said:
Yes the larger size I fit snuggly in mine . I believe the weight size stopped at 120 pounds max. Depends on your body frame size .

I'm about 113 pounds, and can easily fit in mine. Being short and skinny helps a lot.

Attachments

• seated.jpg
    seated.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 18
applejuice19 said:
work boots
One of two things that never flies off the shelves in a riot or robbery.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Kirisin and LittleBoyCuddles
I wear my work boots everyday. I have a pair of Nike but there just not as comfortable as I remember. My wife got me some new tiedie Crokes I like them a lot but dont get to wear them unless im home.

Reactions: abdlchristian12
PaddedBrony said:
Steel-toed boots at work, Chuck Taylors when I’m out otherwise. I like to keep things simple 😄
Red Wing Boots

Reactions: mightytoddler and abdlchristian12
Kirisin said:
Red Wing Boots
That’s the top end of boots . Wish I could wear them we live next to the national forest . But my leg braces won’t fit in them 🤷🏻

Reactions: Kirisin
Let’s see now if we are talking a about wearing habits then I wear the canvas sneakers on occasions when I’m not at work (Pump gas) during late mud season - uhh let’s say early to mid August along with running shoes for work & Cowboy boots for taking care of chickens(for breathability), I also have a pair of slides for the hot tub (mostly for winter). I use my regular hiking boots for the fall & mud season,& I wear my big ol Muck boots for winter they keep my feet warm for the most part (-25 degrees F winters & lower [-3.8 degrees C] 🥶). Finally I use my Brown loafers for going out to parties (Not wild just sort of sit down bbq dinner), going out to dinner, special occasions that you get invited for in general, I use my black loafers for more formal occasions mostly funerals or weddings. (Never been to one but still)

Diaperboy27 said:
Let’s see now if we are talking a about wearing habits then I wear the canvas sneakers on occasions when I’m not at work (Pump gas) during late mud season.
My mud season boots.

Attachments

• 7-37-A-rs.jpg
    7-37-A-rs.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: mightytoddler and Diaperboy27
mightytoddler said:
That’s the top end of boots . Wish I could wear them we live next to the national forest . But my leg braces won’t fit in them 🤷🏻
Yea they fit pretty tight bit thats part of the protection. My father was a union welder for some 30 years. They dropped a steel beam on his foot. Steel toe red wings on he kept his foot. I'm a believer I wear same brand just a different model. They cost about 250 bucks now but the last forever so there worth paying for. Step dad told me you get what ya pay for I was lucky got these on sale half off. Close out

Last edited:
Reactions: mightytoddler and Diaperboy27
Aside from my boring and gross work shoes, I usually wear some Skechers athletic sneakers that are dark blue with orange trim. But I also have a pair of white velcro Skechers with navy/black trim as well that I wear out from time to time. Sometimes I feel a little self conscious in them but I think they look cute! And sometimes I'll wear them at home with just a tshirt and diaper and it makes me feel very little!

Reactions: Nordicbabyboy, Diaperboy27 and mightytoddler
LittleBoyCuddles said:
So guys are wearing Uggs out in public? Are we talking the furry boots women wear or like the more male styled Uggs? Just curious as I was browsing there site and I saw they have the same boots women wear but they say they are for men but I have never seen a man wear those IRL. It's cool if guys do start wearing those more though.
IMG_2491.JPGIMG_2479.JPGIMG_2509.JPG
I have a pair of these smoke-grey UGG Classic Platforms. They're great boots! Both are comfortable and versatile in the cooler and wetter seasons. I also have the UGG Neumel Platforms with the straps, and the Weather Hybrids for colder, snowier weather. I love wearing them!

20220829_170053.jpg1713544314323.png
In terms of more casual wear for work or for public outings, I have these AF1 Shadows, Rocawear White Rabbits that I would choose over wearing my platforms UGGs. I feel like anything with a low-profile platform is a good fit to what I like to wear in public.

I'm planning to buy the Pop Sketch ones soon, missed out on the Valentine pop-up so I'm paying a premium for them. But they look adorable for a little's shoe aesthetics.

Reactions: mightytoddler and Jorelaxed
i need to clean these up, but I love these shoes. Very comfortable, plus works great with my usual style out of the house

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpeg
    IMG_0383.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Back