What's your favorite Crinklz design?

I like the newer designs, seem to have no problems with ink rubbing off if I use creams. I like the unique placement vs just repeated patterns as well of the new ones.

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
So far I have tried one bag each of the original print and the Fairy Tales. I liked them both.

Of the two, I liked the Fairy Tales print better.

Eventually, I plan to try the other prints and the all white Better Dry version. Each print (and all white) each have their own unique appeal, but I think it will take a lot to dislodge the Fairy Tales from my own favorite position.

I think that my favorites are Astronaut and Buccaneer.

I am considering using the Buccaneer as a nighttime diaper if it gets so hot this summer, that sleep clothing (footed PJs or sleeping onesies) is inconvenient. The cost at my supplier is about the same as Tena Slip Ultima.

My favorite Crinklz design is the Fairly Tale one. Girly diapers are for guys, too! :D

• Love
Reactions: LittleTyke and binkyyybunnyyy
SpankyUnicorn said:
My favorite Crinklz design is the Fairly Tale one. Girly diapers are for guys, too! :D
Yes they are!! :3

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn
DiaperedTeddyBear said:
And their diapers are all the same design and the prints they offer are all variations on the same theme. I'd like to see some more variety in their lineup.
I'd like to see light blue and pink, like the gendered Huggies diapers from the 90s. I know they wouldn't be the first or only ones to offer them, but it would probably save us some money compared to ordering from AB retailers. I really miss the light blue plastic Abena M2s I wore back in 2007-2010 or so.

I've tried all of them except fairy tales, my favs are original and astronaut.

Reactions: LittleTyke and binkyyybunnyyy
I'm not the biggest fan of Crinklz as I think the designs are a bit cluttered but I'd say the original is my preferred one.

Fairy Tale looks really cute, but I'm a bunnyhops girl.
I am a fickle creature ensnared by two of my most gripping vices... bunnies and brand loyalty 😣

Aquanauts! I just got a case of them yesterday

Back