What’s up with abu

Jbo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What’s going on with abu I’ve noticed most of their stock is sold out.
Why are other diaper companies not experiencing this problem ? I keep looking to get mediums in sdk’s and it says we will notify you when available.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: newAB43
Trust me, this isn't new or exclusive to ABU. Tykables is out of basically everything in medium and I can't get Rearz Princesses. Diaper companies operate in a niche market and stock fluctuates a lot, especially with massive increases in shipping costs and time over the past few years.

Reactions: TigerDL, newAB43, abdilly and 2 others
Yeah I've noticed up in Canada too I can't even get BetterDry in medium right now either. Strangely I thought this would happen more during the pandemic but it seems way more of a problem now.
I wonder if many ABDL and even medical diaper companies are underestimating the amount of people who need and like diapers.

In Canada, all the size medium have been sold out for months.

I've noticed stock being an issue here in the UK too with some ABDL nappies. I wonder if any of the manufacturers could update us on what's happening? I do hope that these companies are doing OK despite the difficulties at the moment. Having nappies produced specifically for us has really enriched the ABDL world, and I'd be so sad if we lost that.

Hopefully our elected representatives will think twice about having manufacturing of certain products done in one country,
Let countries and businesses compete for making a good product.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
Probably due to the cost of living crises with prices for everything going up thus increasing companies overheads and reducing their profits to buy new stock with so they can't keep up with demand. Once costs go down I suspect things will return to normal assuming these companies don't go out of business in the meantime of course.

Back