What's the best "24/7" diaper?

SnowPrincessSophie said:
Has anyone tried Total Dry/Secure X Plus? They more or less seem like the medical version of the Bambino Classicos. Would they be decent for 24/7?

Yep, Secure X-Plus is the model the original bambino classico, bianco, and teddy were based on. Identical model, just with a print. And no wetness indicator.

bambinod said:
Yep, Secure X-Plus is the model the original bambino classico, bianco, and teddy were based on. Identical model, just with a print. And no wetness indicator.

I figured as much. Are they any good for 24/7?

My vote has to go to tykabels and rears dinosaur/barnyard,
These are the only ones that fit me right and have the capacity to last through the night,

To reiterate my earlier question, are Total Dry X Plus any good for 24/7? Also, how are Abena M/L4 for 24/7?

SnowPrincessSophie said:
To reiterate my earlier question, are Total Dry X Plus any good for 24/7? Also, how are Abena M/L4 for 24/7?
Total dry x plus would be a good 24/7 diaper in my opinion. I think they perform better than bambino if that's possible. An there price is more user friendly.

Do you like wearing a wet diaper? Many people who can change easily will wear a lower capacity diaper and change often.

How are Abenas, Attends Poly, and Attends Waistband for 24/7? Trying to weigh as many options as I can.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
How are Abenas, Attends Poly, and Attends Waistband for 24/7? Trying to weigh as many options as I can.
M4 are good diapers but they can clump up. Any attend diaper is ok but you will be changing it more often. I put attends one step above depends.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
I figured as much. Are they any good for 24/7?

Back in 2008 or so when I first tried them, I found they were about on par with Abena X-plus 4's for capacity and wicking. That still seems to be true today. They're safe for maby 3-4 wettings overnight. Not enough for me nowadays, unless I know I'm not going to be drinking much before bed. They're comfy and thickness is moderate for daytime wear. Not a lot of swell when wet.

Nowadays there are many more options for higher capacity avaialble from brands like Tykables, Rearz, ABU, etc, if that's what you're looking for.

Bambino has improved upon the design though. They've had their Bellissimo out for some time now, which has more sap for improved capacity. Very recently they've released an upgraded all-over-print classico that has greatly improved capacity and swells quite a bit when wet, while retaining the good wicking. I think those would be enough for the majority of users for overnight wear.

griphixx said:
For a lot of reasons, being diapered 24/7 is appealing. But cost-wise, it seems it can be quite the nightmare.. On one side you have high capacity diapers which are more expensive (PeekABU's for example), But on the other you have less expensive diapers at the sacrifice of capacity (which, you could argue, would make them more expensive to wear 24/7). If anyone is currently always wearing, what's your go-to and why. and what would you recommend for someone who wants to do the same.?
I use magamax.
Expensive but well worth it no leaks no pads. Just good nite sleep no worries

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Wetforus1 said:
I use magamax.
Expensive but well worth it no leaks no pads. Just good nite sleep no worries
Wet all nite. No leaks... Great for mornings ☀️

bambinod said:
Back in 2008 or so when I first tried them, I found they were about on par with Abena X-plus 4's for capacity and wicking. That still seems to be true today. They're safe for maby 3-4 wettings overnight. Not enough for me nowadays, unless I know I'm not going to be drinking much before bed. They're comfy and thickness is moderate for daytime wear. Not a lot of swell when wet.

Nowadays there are many more options for higher capacity avaialble from brands like Tykables, Rearz, ABU, etc, if that's what you're looking for.

Bambino has improved upon the design though. They've had their Bellissimo out for some time now, which has more sap for improved capacity. Very recently they've released an upgraded all-over-print classico that has greatly improved capacity and swells quite a bit when wet, while retaining the good wicking. I think those would be enough for the majority of users for overnight wear.

Good to know, I'd like to try Megamax, but I need my diapers for both functions, so it's more or less guaranteed I'll be changing more often so I'm not sure if the capacity of something like a Megamax would be all that cost effective for my needs.

Lately I have been wearing Tykables in general. Only Tykables at at night and in the day usually the str8ups or I will also wear bambino classcio as well. I have a subscription with Tykables so it brings the cost down a lot and usually 1 diaper lasts my 8 hour day.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Dry247
Tykables are great diapers for 24/7 wear. They hold a ton, are super comfortable, Hook & Loop tabs allow for unlimited readjustments, and they have a subscription box so you can get them for cheaper.

Reactions: nezquic66, thedlguy and joemama
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Yes. I use the X-plus for overnight and if I am going to be out for an extended time. During the day I like to use the total dry "overnight" yes, I know it says overnight but it makes for a very good daytime use with less bulk. The only cavoite if you consider them is that it appears they are being discontinued. The only place I can still find them is Betty Mills.

For 23/7 (I take 1 hr off in the morning) I use medical diapers like Attends Slip regular L9 or Tena Slip Super (the green one) and change every 3-5 hrs during the day. For the night I like the old Abri-Form X-Plus size L of which I still have a nice stock 😄

I think, that's what an incontinent person would do. Any other diapers will inevitably be visible during the day and that is not something I wish to be seen with.

For sleeping I usually wear Abena (plastic backed) but I also add a quality booster (NS Eternadry contour 2 xl [27" x 10.5"] doubler) and plastic pants.
Of course I use a larger bed pad to better protect the bed if I had a leak (extremely rare). Before that I was using Confidry 24/7 (actually still have several cases). Still wish they produced them. During the day I simply use the same Abena and sometimes I might add the same booster when I know I will be unable to change during an extended period of time.

I'm incontinent, not ABDL and I never considered non-medical diapers.For using my diaper and booster cost ~ less than $3 per. No reason to purchase a +$4 diaper.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Theirs on one best diaper. I use them all thick to thin plastic and cloth backed. Unlike children we need to be discreet in public

Reactions: elaleman
greatlake5 said:
For sleeping I usually wear Abena (plastic backed) but I also add a quality booster (NS Eternadry contour 2 xl [27" x 10.5"] doubler) and plastic pants.
Of course I use a larger bed pad to better protect the bed if I had a leak (extremely rare). Before that I was using Confidry 24/7 (actually still have several cases). Still wish they produced them. During the day I simply use the same Abena and sometimes I might add the same booster when I know I will be unable to change during an extended period of time.

I'm incontinent, not ABDL and I never considered non-medical diapers.For using my diaper and booster cost ~ less than $3 per. No reason to purchase a +$4 diaper.
With my subscription from Tykables it averages $2.62 a diaper, so I really can't complain. I know printed diapers are not for everyone but that price is decent I think. Whenever I can get a good deal, printed or medical I go for it.

Teddy said:
You'll get as many different answers as there are brands of diapers. There's so many factors to consider, including discretion, absorbency, mobility, etc. What might be best for you, isn't what's best for someone else. I think alot of us go by trial and error until we find what suites each persons individuals needs.
I’ve been wearing 24/7 for 20 years and off and on my entire life. This reply is absolutely 100% spot on. I would also add you need to consider your budget, continence level, body type, and where you live. Because it is absolutely trial and error, never buy more than a few diapers at a time until you are sure they work for you. I’ve tried dozens of diapers that never worked for me for lots of reasons.

Last edited:
Back