Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoobyDont

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For several months now, I haven't been able to find anywhere that ships bambinos :c
I really like the bellissimo print, so it'd suck if they never came back.

They stopped innovating and got their butts kicked by ABU and Tykables. Their products just aren't up to modern standards.

Reactions: Sheepies
NovaDL said:
They stopped innovating and got their butts kicked by ABU and Tykables. Their products just aren't up to modern standards.
Aside from the tapes, their stuff was actually pretty good, and their prints are adorable imo

How about bambinodiapers.com themselves?

However, they have apperently changed the Bellismo to a new Version: Bambino V2.0

bellisimov2.png

Found a place that stocks them!
Shipping is pretty dear unless you plan to order over €89

Hmmm, that's too bad. I get my Bambinos from a diaper store in Toronto. Just picked up some Bellissimos less than 2 weeks ago. I hope they keep stocking them.

those new Bellisimo look pretty good. 5000ml capacity is plenty, and they did have the best Velcro ever on the Magnifico so maybe it will be the same? I'm down for trying a few anyway.

Whatevers going on - and yes they aren't entirely helping themselves - Bambino should not be forgotten. The massive amount of choice on both sides of the Atlantic that we have today would NOT excist without Bambinos!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: abdilly and ABbilly
You could just order them from bambinodiapers.com

Reactions: randy1959
NovaDL said:

Yes. And meanwhile, Proctor & Gamble over several years, "innovated" the absorbency out of their Luvs and Pampers. The Bambino Bellissimos aren't broke, so they don't need to be fixed. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlueBear
I really wish there were a decent UK option for Bambinos now NRU seem not to be stocking them. The original Bellisimos were my go to nappy for a long, long time

Magnificos are actually my favorite diaper rn. I like the elastic sides and they fit me perfectly, though I kno some people don't share those sentiments. Also, I feel like Bambinos are the only ABDL diapers that actually wick well. I haven't tried any of Tykable's diapers tho..

NovaDL said:

They've been introducing new products from time to time, but at nowhere near the rate that others like Tykables have. And they really haven't upgraded their base design or added a new type of product much either. I wouldn't say they've stagnated completely, but they're still falling behind.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Bambino should not be forgotten.

Totally agree. There a lot of (imo) much better options now, but back when they appeared they were basically it for ABDL targeted diapers. Hell, even the non-ABDL premium diaper scene was pretty mediocre. They absolutely started something and deserve credit for it.

Despite their current lack of innovation, Bambino diapers are still a quality product at a decent price. They've chosen more or less to focus on continued support for a product they know works well. Are there better options available? Yes, but it's hard to match especially when they're one of the few who include shipping in their prices.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
If UK users want them you can still get them from Save Express or ABDL Factory... Ok so the shipping isn't great but with a slight + in exchange rate may not be too different as if sourced in the UK... alternatively try Tykables, ABU, LFB etc...

I’ve been a Bellissimo fan since they came out. I just got a new case today and I noticed that they changed the plastic backing to a shiny, thicker plastic. Can’t say I like it very much. Bambino is forsure slowly slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back