What's everyone watching right now?

Iam actually looking themepark news on youtube. Voltron has opened at Europapark. And UK is preparing for an Universal Themepark 🥰

Reactions: Tuxus and Aimeesaurus
I've only ever been to Alton Towers. I enjoyed it though. Oblivion was one of scariest things I've ever done lol. I got to the top and the whole way up I was just thinking "I wanna get off, why did I do this?" Haha.

I don't think I've ever screamed involuntarily before that, but I did when that drop happened!

Aimeesaurus said:
I've only ever been to Alton Towers. I enjoyed it though. Oblivion was one of scariest things I've ever done lol. I got to the top and the whole way up I was just thinking "I wanna get off, why did I do this?" Haha.

I don't think I've ever screamed involuntarily before that, but I did when that drop happened!
Alton Towers is a realy cool place for rollercoaster fans- but what should i say- i had done there the walk of bodyshame very often😅. They arent prepared for xxl persons. But yeah i have done the spinning coaster and the choo choo train 🤗
@Aimeesaurus its good that you dont take the Smiler 🫣
for myself iam doing more the darkrides, but also like some mild rollercoasters🥰

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
Aimeesaurus said:
Nice, discovery is another one I just sort of stopped watching halfway through. I got to the middle of season and stopped. Now that the final season is out I might watch the rest.
I watch Star Trek the next generation last night on antenna TV.

SennkohCoola said:
I watch Star Trek the next generation last night on antenna TV.
Old school, I like it. Captain Picard is my role model hehe

Reactions: SennkohCoola
Aimeesaurus said:
Old school, I like it. Captain Picard is my role model hehe
Well I am old school because I'm 41 years old. I like classic TV shows. I'm old school!

Reactions: db80, Aimeesaurus and BBBen
SennkohCoola said:
Well I am old school because I'm 41 years old. I like classic TV shows. I'm old school!
I'm not too far behind you haha.

• Love
Reactions: SennkohCoola and BBBen
40s and near 40s rules 🥰🤗

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: db80, Aimeesaurus and SennkohCoola
Dungeon Meshi. I love it so much I bought the manga series.

googlyeyes467 said:
Dungeon Meshi. I love it so much I bought the manga series.
Nice! Always great to find something you can get really invested in!

BBBen said:
Alton Towers is a realy cool place for rollercoaster fans- but what should i say- i had done there the walk of bodyshame very often😅. They arent prepared for xxl persons. But yeah i have done the spinning coaster and the choo choo train 🤗
@Aimeesaurus its good that you dont take the Smiler 🫣
for myself iam doing more the darkrides, but also like some mild rollercoasters🥰
The smiler would have made me 🤮 absolutely no question about that in my mind!

I've been watching a ton of movies recently (mostly due to winter season in Wisconsin, not much to do outside)
Matrix 1 & 2
Rebelmoon 1 & 2
Code 8 part 1 & 2 (very much like Xmen)
Blackhat
First knight
Mandalorian (rewatching seasons)
Xmen (Frirst Class) you know I just love ArchAngel because of the wings!
Percy Jackson
Eragon (love that movie)

Last edited:
Reactions: SennkohCoola and BBBen
Back