What's everyone watching right now?

Aimeesaurus said:
Oooh 3 Body Problem was something special! It gave me a real sense of existential dread haha. I was equal parts impressed and terrified all the way through!

I'm about to watch Dune Part 2, I've heard nothing but good things so here's hoping! Part 1 was great so high hopes!
I love how it draws you in with intrigue and some legit science, and then sucker punches you with fear. "We are afraid of you..." 😱

Really excited for DUNE Part 2! Loved the first part!

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
Non little-Is it cake, crime scene kitchen. Little-Scooby doo and scrappy doo show, MLP. Recently watched the movies Trolls and Wish

Reactions: Aimeesaurus and LaLoneDigi
LaLoneDigi said:
I love how it draws you in with intrigue and some legit science, and then sucker punches you with fear. "We are afraid of you..." 😱
Yeah it was absolutely horrifying in parts!
LaLoneDigi said:
Really excited for DUNE Part 2! Loved the first part!
I can report that I really liked part 2. It was gorgeous like the first one. I loved what they did with Shani. Brilliant film! I won't say any more for risk of spoiling it!

Aimeesaurus said:
Oooh 3 Body Problem was something special! It gave me a real sense of existential dread haha. I was equal parts impressed and terrified all the way through!

I'm about to watch Dune Part 2, I've heard nothing but good things so here's hoping! Part 1 was great so high hopes!
Dune Pt 2, oh yes it's worth the wait. Seen it a few weeks back awesome. will buy on Blu-ray later.

The Wild Wild West, (TV series 1965) and Lost in Space, (TV series 1965), one episode each, each night until done. Still in both first seasons.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, LaLoneDigi and Aimeesaurus
Watching a Live Stream on YouTube from a BDSM educator named Evie Lupine. She's the best.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Aimeesaurus
Well I just finished season 4 of MHA. Anyone know if the next season is coming to Netflix?

Friday Night Lights.... for the 4th time!

You know how you can tell if something was really great or not.... if it still moves you emotionally even after you have seen it several times.

A great series!

I'm watching YouTube videos now that I woke up and I fell asleep listening to classical music yesterday after I got home from work after I ate my pizza and soda dinner.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Tuxus and Aimeesaurus
Weathernation channel eating cereal😊😊😊

X-Files (on Season 2 currently) , Square Pegs (Series, One season from 1982-83) and some Aqua Teen Hunger Force (episodes from "Vol. 2" DVD)

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, LaLoneDigi and Aimeesaurus
AndyPandy said:
X-Files (on Season 2 currently) , Square Pegs (Series, One season from 1982-83) and some Aqua Teen Hunger Force (episodes from "Vol. 2" DVD)
Ooh x-files! Nice, I might do the same once I get through Stargate.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, LaLoneDigi and AndyPandy
SennkohCoola said:
I'm watching YouTube videos now that I woke up and I fell asleep listening to classical music yesterday after I got home from work after I ate my pizza and soda dinner.
I like classical music... My absolute favorites to listen to are the 1812 Overture and Sorcerer's Apprentice...

Reactions: SennkohCoola, Aimeesaurus and LaLoneDigi
Star Trek DS9 "Meridian"
WIN_20240421_09_00_54_Pro.jpg

Hockey tonight, but have been watching The Last Airbender, the new series. Just finished Gotham, I Woke Up a Vampire and Fallout all in the last two weeks.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus, SennkohCoola and AndyPandy
Australia

My birds, and "Voyager" whilst in this yucky humid room. 😖😏

I've been binge watching Superstore lately. In little space I have been watching Gabbys Dollhouse, which is a really cute show

Reactions: Aimeesaurus and Woncrinklz
princessarya said:
I've been binge watching Superstore lately. In little space I have been watching Gabbys Dollhouse, which is a really cute show
I never heard of it. What's it about? I tried looking it up. Got a basic idea about it. Seems it's a comedy thing about people working in retail?:unsure: I don't get TV now. Just Internet streams of random "whatevers" I can get my hands on. Then I rely on my DVD library. :giggle:

Reactions: AndyPandy, SennkohCoola and princessarya
Back