Reactions: Mommyhannahsandy, Littlelex and SissyatHeart
DannyBBaby said:
this is just for fun
I'm a little one 4 mouth
Same

Toddler (Size 5 diaper )

3 years old.

Im a baby Unicorn!

I would say mostly between 2 and 4 yrs old, but sometimes I love to regress little more like an 18 months old level, you know when you are perfectly able to drink your bottle by yourself, but you won't object if mommy or daddy wants to hold you and bottle fed you.

• Love
Reactions: runawaybunny and Bobbysgirl67
I can be anything from around 6 months to 2 years depending on my emotional state

Diapered toddler 2-4 year of aged

Being a Little not an age player I don't know what my age is.

But this is what some caregive have told me.

A toddler that need constant supervision.

Hee, hee

Reactions: Deleted member 45172
Toddler (2 years old)

i say 2-4, but wouldnt fully know till i rp irl

I find I tend to have a range as well; anywhere from 6 months when I want to just nap and be cared for to maybe 1.5 years when I want to snuggle and explore :)

According to my Mommies, past and present, they seem to think I fall on the younger end of the spectrum. My current Mommy says 6-8 months is where I sit comfortably when regressed ☺

Reactions: Deleted member 45172
It varies but usually a newborn to 2 year old, occasionally older

DannyBBaby said:
this is just for fun
I'm a little one 4 mouth
I think I feel like a 2 year old when I'm in my littlespce.

My little age various with what I am doing and wearing. I also take things from different ages and put them together. But I am guessing somewhere around 4.

I'm non regressive, but I do play a 4-ish year old in RP :giggle:
( not potty trained )

Last edited:
I bounce around but I feel more like a normal kid with a secret side. Can't even call it bedwetting, more like people think it's bedwetting but I wear because it's fun, relaxing and convenient. So it feels naughty. Like a guilty pleasure that I get away with while I play with my own imagination.

I am a 2 to 4 year-old while regressed.

I end up at 4 year old toddler, but involved fantasies can go through several older stages of regression before getting to 4.

I can be anywhere from baby to pre-teen, but it's very rare for me to regress younger than 2. My little persona wears nappies until she is almost 4, so I wear if regressing before that age. If older than that, I wear big girl undies. I even pretend im at school sometimes. :)

Back