what would you like for an adult baby club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you mean by that especially if you don't like diapers yourself, I would want to know poeple before diapers and plus people going on about diapers and poop for too long and I start feeling queasy. I would want this to be a place to play, colour and read stories not to be discussing diapers, if I wanted that I would just come online to Adisc!

I would expect people to chnage the subject if not, i would change the subject onto toys or something.

TOYS! It would be really cool to have a room with legos, and stuffies, and those toy train sets, and Lincoln logs, oh, oh, and occasional tea parties maybe? Where the littles and babies can all bring their favorite stuffie to tea? And there will be cute little triangle sandwiches with the crust cut off and cookies? And the option of having tea or juice? Also, hot chocolate on the holidays perhaps? With marshmallows! Also, lots of games. And maybe even have story times, where mommies and daddies can read picture books? That would be so cool! I would pay to join, but if it was a monthly membership, I may not be able to keep up with that, so perhaps a one-and-done payment? Hope this helped!

LittleShadowbolt said:
TOYS! It would be really cool to have a room with legos, and stuffies, and those toy train sets, and Lincoln logs, oh, oh, and occasional tea parties maybe? Where the littles and babies can all bring their favorite stuffie to tea? And there will be cute little triangle sandwiches with the crust cut off and cookies? And the option of having tea or juice? Also, hot chocolate on the holidays perhaps? With marshmallows! Also, lots of games. And maybe even have story times, where mommies and daddies can read picture books? That would be so cool! I would pay to join, but if it was a monthly membership, I may not be able to keep up with that, so perhaps a one-and-done payment? Hope this helped!

This sounds so much better!

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
I get what you mean by that especially if you don't like diapers yourself, I would want to know poeple before diapers and plus people going on about diapers and poop for too long and I start feeling queasy. I would want this to be a place to play, colour and read stories not to be discussing diapers, if I wanted that I would just come online to Adisc!

I would expect people to chnage the subject if not, i would change the subject onto toys or something.

Exactly everyone going on about it wayyyyy to much like all that being a toddler is about is being is diapers, ugh. Its like would you go around going on about underwear? NO.

Me too, or they could keep things private, all it makes me imagine is a bunch of adults sat in a room talking about diapers.. not fun at all

Sheepies said:
If I had to think what would make a good abdl club, I'd probably like a private enclosed area limited to 18+ year old abdls only, for obvious legal reasons.

Thinking adult sized baby toys, pastel or primary colors, gift shop full of things like adult pacis, bottles, and printed diapers, private changing stations, group games like hide and seek or that big parachute game where kids would run under the tarp, large bouncy castles, theater that plays kids shows, and of course... A. BALL. PIT.

Basically a day care for us bigger kids.

I wouldn't mind paying a fee for that at all. I'd probably pay around the entrance fee for an amusement park to get in something like that.

I would agree, nobody under 18 allowed, for legal and safety reasons.
An adult sized rocking horsie friend would be nice.

Also security should be tight, one incase people have an issue with abdl comes in and starts harassing others.

There would be a wall of unique diapers...

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

LittleShadowbolt said:

If there's gonna be toys, might I suggest some foreign toys—especially European imports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back