What would vanilla people think about finding a AB nappy/diaper?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was reading the other thread about a person hiding a used AB nappy/diaper in somebodies garage.

If you conform to vanilla sexual taste, and you found a used Adult Baby nappy what would be the thoughts going through your head?

I honestly think sexual taste has nothing to do with it. Even being ABDL if I found a used ABDL diaper somewhere I'd find it appalling

Reactions: neophyte, TyphaHare and RubberJin
I would hope that people wouldn't immediately think "Sex" because ultimately Adult Diapers are made to fulfill a purpose (absorbing Pee and catching Poop)

I mean the Print aspect is something to enjoy, but that doesn't necessarily mean "sex" it just means that if you have to use Diapers, why be limited to plain white or "medical" looking diapers?

And for many ABDLs whether they rely on Diapers or it's just fun, it doesn't have to be sexual either and really it isnt sexual at all for them

Certainly for some of us it is, but at the end of the day a Used Diaper is nasty just because it's a used diaper, regardless of if it is "medical" looking, plain white, or has an ABDL print on it

If I were a vanilla and I had never heard of ABDLism and I only knew about adult diapers I often saw in pharmacies or in supermarkets and only knew of the pull up types too and then I see a printed AB diaper somewhere like in a public restroom. I might just think it's a baby diaper. If it was left out in the open, I would think someone was too lazy to throw it away and I would be confused why it was a printed one and wonder if it's for the mentally handicapped.

My ex-wife when taking me back to court used the term “sex diaper” when referring to my choice of undergarments. I can still laugh to this day about it because my lawyer and the judge totally disregarded it.

First vainilla reaction: It stinks.

Reactions: Proudmommyofab
Topex said:
I honestly think sexual taste has nothing to do with it. Even being ABDL if I found a used ABDL diaper somewhere I'd find it appalling
Same here, ABDL diaper or not, that's just not cool.

Everyone knows that werewolves wear diapers so they probably would think that they had werewolves in their garage. I hate when that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: DOT, podmuse, Pika123 and 3 others
Im not gonna comment on the thought part. But recently i was staying in a hotel in Baltimore and there was not a sufficient trash can in my room, so all weekend long i was sneaking my pride diapers into the wastebin outside the elevators, which still isn't that big. there was at least 2 days that someone looking in that wastebin would see rainbow pony diapers staring right back.

askmelater47 said:
Im not gonna comment on the thought part. But recently i was staying in a hotel in Baltimore and there was not a sufficient trash can in my room, so all weekend long i was sneaking my pride diapers into the wastebin outside the elevators, which still isn't that big. there was at least 2 days that someone looking in that wastebin would see rainbow pony diapers staring right back.
Should have been a peekABU lol

I wore one of those on the way up.

Prob. wow that's a big diaper! Glad it's sealed.
And if not taped up = wow that's a big diaper! Not cool! Who would just leave this here? Ugh!

i dont recall where i saw it, but i was reading about a new adult printed diaper that was in development and they showed it to people and asked what they thought about it. they didnt say what the size was or that it was for adults, most of the people they asked thought it was super cute and thought it was a good diaper. i bet that might change if they knew it was abdl, maybe not.

Reactions: diaperfooties
If I knew nothing about this I’d probably assume someone’s incontinent and wonder why it wasn’t in the trash.

bobbilly said:
I was reading the other thread about a person hiding a used AB nappy/diaper in somebodies garage.

If you conform to vanilla sexual taste, and you found a used Adult Baby nappy what would be the thoughts going through your head?
LOL I might just know who you are talking about. I would think they would think it's psychotic and also probably be confused as to why.

Realize this that’s quite unsanitary :poop:

Reactions: Proudmommyofab
diaperfooties said:
LOL I might just know who you are talking about. I would think they would think it's psychotic and also probably be confused as to why.
So hard to make people laugh now days. That was me that told the story of the diaper in the garage to be fair it is filled with trash no joke. Maybe I will take a picture of it when I go down next time.

diaperfooies panicked, y'all. I assume he's intelligent enough to know it wasn't the best thing.

Good news is, he's, "out," about it now.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
diaperfooies panicked, y'all. I assume he's intelligent enough to know it wasn't the best thing.

Good news is, he's, "out," about it now.
We all make mistakes haha it's what you do after words that matters. Actually I guess it was not that bad of an idea because it worked at least that I know of.

Back