What type of diapers are best for age regressing to 6 month old to 2 and a half year old.

littlebabydiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi so I was just wondering what type of Diapers are best for age regressing to a 6 month old to 2 and a half year old

BabyBoydiapers said:
Hi so I was just wondering what type of Diapers are best for age regressing to a 6 month old to 2 and a half year old
If cloth backed attends premier, if plastic Abu simple or simple ultra

Tbh any and most, they're all good! 😁🚼

Reactions: KrankyPants
Realistically, any diaper would do, depending on what you envision and are looking for. Regression is all a mental thing, so there isn’t a specific diaper or item that helps everyone regress. It differs on a case-by-case basis. Just start experimenting and see what happens.

DL4L1992 said:
If cloth backed attends premier, if plastic Abu simple or simple ultra
Which these are white and just a preference

DL4L1992 said:
Which these are white and just a preference
But also love most from tykables

For me it's ABU preschool. Both plastic and cloth are good depending on the mood, and they are less bulky than a lot of other great choices. Plus the designs are good, so they make me feel more regressed than most other diapers I've tried.

Either way, whatever catches your eye will work just fine.

On a whim, I decided to buy these VERY expensive custom Pampers replica that I found on Etsy. They took a tena and customized it to resemble a size 6 Pampers. I have to say that sometimes novelty diapers don't hold up too well if you really need them for bedwetting but I was pleasantly surprised by how these did. They actually swell up the same way my baby diapers did when I was young. Sadly the cost per diaper makes it not practical for every night use but I'm glad I tried them out.pamps.jpg

Reactions: thedlguy and Tigondegra
kjluvs said:
On a whim, I decided to buy these VERY expensive custom Pampers replica that I found on Etsy. They took a tena and customized it to resemble a size 6 Pampers. I have to say that sometimes novelty diapers don't hold up too well if you really need them for bedwetting but I was pleasantly surprised by how these did. They actually swell up the same way my baby diapers did when I was young. Sadly the cost per diaper makes it not practical for every night use but I'm glad I tried them out.View attachment 57508
ok I will give them a try

Reactions: kjluvs
SDK from ABUniverse. SDK stands for Super Dry Kids which has the front landing zone which resembles the Pamper diapers from 80’s or 90’s.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978, kjluvs and BIGBABY84
Back