What toys do you have?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just wondering do any of you have any toys, either new or from your childhood that you like to play with. I have a baby doll, about the same size as a real baby, and I like to dress her up in different outfits. some of which are actually real baby clothes that I buy from charity shops etc. I like to do her hair and make her really pretty. I might put her pic on here as my avatar so you can all see her.

Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow and KBoy
ben0510 said:
Just wondering do any of you have any toys, either new or from your childhood that you like to play with. I have a baby doll, about the same size as a real baby, and I like to dress her up in different outfits. some of which are actually real baby clothes that I buy from charity shops etc. I like to do her hair and make her really pretty. I might put her pic on here as my avatar so you can all see her.
The only things I have from my childhood are a blanket (traditional baby blanket of the 90s white with holes in) and a Herman bear (which is now a vintage collectable).

As for new toys, I have quite a lot. But my favourite is my wooden blocks.

I have no real toys from my childhood anymore exceptbfor 3 little figurines (pichu, electrivire and Megaman zero) but all of them have some things missing or broken but I loved those so I keep them in my closet for keepsake.

As for new toys I have some nerf guns, some kapla building blocks and a little RC car. My favorite has to be the building blocks. They also have a marble versio of the blocks and might buy them to have some fun 😀

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
A bunch of Paw Patrol vehicles/figures and a small gathering of random toys

My stuffies, my Playmobil sets and my Hot Wheels collection have been with me since I was a kid. I still sleep with Moo, my plsuhie cow, and Wouffie, my plushie dog, I seldom play with the Playmobil figures but I don´t play with Hot Wheels anymore; I just admire them in their shelf. Some more recent items are the Lego Technic cars that my ex gave me on each anniversary.

Last edited:
I still have my stuffed animals from childhood and I even sleep with my favorite one still. I also have some old toys from my childhood that I let my kids play with now.

I have been a toy collector for most of my life so I actually have a whole garage full of toys. Most of them are in their original boxes.

I have about 50 stuffed aminals in my room on top of my dresser and on shelves up over my bed. I play with them randomly. I always have my teddy bear (Alex) with me every night. I'm a Disney fan so I have lots of Barbie Doll sized dolls Anna and Elsa from Frozen, Princess Elena of Avalor and her sister Isabel. I have a princess tent that I can actually go inside of to play. But it takes up my whole living room when I set it up. So, I don't get to set up too often. I have an easy bake oven from when I was a kid. I have a set of magnetic blocks that are really fun to build stuff with. There are about 200 pieces and since they are magnetic, they don't fall over so fast. I like build lots of things but my favorite is the castle that is on the cover of the box.

One of my favorite toys is my American Girl doll. When I got her, I could choose many different attributes such as hair color and length; eye color, etc to make her my twin. My friend helped my find a matching outfit too. So we can dress the same. :)

Last edited:
I love toys, especially things like trucks, die cast cars, racing sets, model trains, Lego. I’m very interested in the things that were available when I was young too. I have some toys I saved from childhood.

Attachments

• 8AB0BF10-84C0-42F5-9EB9-3629A452B1BF.jpeg
    8AB0BF10-84C0-42F5-9EB9-3629A452B1BF.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 6FBA2DEC-F54E-4A76-9D1A-388F7061777A.jpeg
    6FBA2DEC-F54E-4A76-9D1A-388F7061777A.jpeg
    498.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 5F4F8017-BFF2-4BA1-A853-749C256C3268.jpeg
    5F4F8017-BFF2-4BA1-A853-749C256C3268.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 00A560A5-AB90-4F5D-9F53-F521FF6517F2.jpeg
    00A560A5-AB90-4F5D-9F53-F521FF6517F2.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 5F918FE3-EDA3-44C0-8A2F-E5462815D970.jpeg
    5F918FE3-EDA3-44C0-8A2F-E5462815D970.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 448E4299-76CC-46A8-A6ED-44FBB9F30DF7.jpeg
    448E4299-76CC-46A8-A6ED-44FBB9F30DF7.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Tuxus, KBoy and Tommy10
I wish that I had my trains but I would have donated them to the Shriners’s Children Hospital.

Reactions: Luvshugs
Seasonedcitizen said:
I wish that I had my trains but I would have donated them to the Shriners’s Children Hospital.
Trains that are donated to Children’s Hospital, are well loved trains.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have magna-tiles and legos I try really hard to not have too much stuff that I don't use and those are really the only things I play with. I also have a stuffed seal that sleeps with me every night.

Over the years I've tried to save all my stuffies and when I finally got to move out almost a year ago I took em all with me! I've also started a small toy collection since moving, and I still think about toys I used to have as a kid. I honestly get emotional as an adult now being able to get myself a toy and know that there's no risk of it being broken or taken from me, it just makes me so happy haha. 🙈🙈 I especially cherish the toys and stuffies that Daddy has gotten me since we started dating too! 💕💕

I've got trucks, blocks, and a lot of coloring books. Also, four stuffies. Can you guess the name of the rag doll? No one has got it yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-185638_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-185638_Gallery.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 15
I still have both my American Flyer trains from the '50s and my H. O. trains. I don't have the space to set them up....sigh.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Luvshugs
TeddyJoy said:
I've got trucks, blocks, and a lot of coloring books. Also, four stuffies. Can you guess the name of the rag doll? No one has got it yet.
Tango?

Reactions: Cashew
Tonkas (go figure lol), G.I. Joes, Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars, and the original Gameboy with Tetris - all saved from my boyhood! I was into Legos as a kid too, but none survived so now I'm acquiring kits :D

Last edited:
I have lots of Thomas Trackmaster tracks and trains, army guys (they're the big Toys R Us brand), and Paw Patrol. I'm kinda overflowing with toys, I like collecting them too much :cry:

And yes I play with them too... though I wish I knew people I could play with!
Should we start a toys picture posting thread? 😜

Last edited:
To this day i only have my plushies. When i get a house, i hope i cen keep the ´playmobile´ collection i had as a kid.

I just have plushies, all new ones since 2007 (My ABDL Awakening) and a bunch of other Mickey Mouse figures. I don't have any "toys". At least not yet, I don't really have time for that sort of thing and I lost my imagination.
I threw out all my old toys in the early 2000's, way before I ever considered getting toys for my AB. I regret it a little. There are still some old stuffies of mine but they are all dirty.

Back