Not open for further replies.

Dylan292

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
So basically I was with my family so I did pass gas and then I thought it was just gas and then as soon as I went and I checked I was realize I had a little accident so as soon as I got to a restroom luckily no one said anything I did get the clean myself

you answered your own question.....what is the point of this Thread?

We have told you so many times to put this stuff in YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!

Reactions: sbmccue
Everyone,

I think we should pause, step back, and reflect on tolerance.

Reading through many of Dylan’s posts, I believe he falls on the spectrum. This could explain a lot of the behavior and grammar.

I think Dylan, you should understand that your postings are a bit too much. Maybe a blog is the right diary-like place for you to express your daily thoughts.

Durning these tough times, we should strive for compassion and patience for others. Do not let your frustrations rule who you are.

Peace.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Leigh443, dynodoggo, Punku and 8 others
We should not be peaceful about this. We have told him so many times to put this type of stuff in his profile. That can be his diary space. He keeps making threads out of bullshitty content and grammar.

Reactions: BabyKing86 and sbmccue
daylight said:
Everyone,

Reading through many of Dylan’s posts, I believe he falls on the spectrum. This could explain a lot of the behavior and grammar.

I think Dylan, you should understand that your postings are a bit too much. Maybe a blog is the right diary-like place for you to express your daily thoughts.

Durning these tough times, we should strive for compassion and patience for others. Do not let your frustrations rule who you are.

Peace.
Yes I wrote something on my profile about the same thing that happened and nothing

People still see it. Put it I your profile. Maybe if you didn't make these bullshit threads. People would go to your prfile. so !any people ignore you because you make these stupid threads.

Reactions: BabyKing86 and sbmccue
Dylan292 just because no one responds to what you post on your profile, does not mean you should post a thread about you using your diaper or having an accident, You have been told to keep these I just did posts to your profile. To be honest there is really nothing to respond to. Your I just did posts are uninteresting.

Reactions: TigerDL and BabyKing86
Dylan292 said:
Yes I wrote something on my profile about the same thing that happened and nothing

You should give profile entries a try.

Not everyone replies to profile entries as well as threads. The replies you are getting now are not positive responses and I think that is not what you were looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpacemanJack, TigerDL, GermanDL and 1 other person
MacaronMaster said:
We should not be peaceful about this. We have told him so many times to put this type of stuff in his profile. That can be his diary space. He keeps making threads out of bullshitty content and grammar.

Think of it as an opportunity to help someone learn. Teaching is harder than learning. Be: Firm, calm, and supporting.

Think of your profs, which ones did you learned the most from? What was their style?

Reactions: TigerDL and ltaluv
MacaronMaster said:
If you have any one of you guys don't like it then don't comment okay that's common sense I'm not going to argue with you anymore thank you

pamperluvs said:
Dylan292 just because no one responds to what you post on your profile, does not mean you should post a thread about you using your diaper or having an accident, You have been told to keep these I just did posts to your profile. To be honest there is really nothing to respond to. Your I just did posts are uninteresting.
So don't comment okay you know what everyone has to get a hobby

• Angry
Reactions: GermanDL
I'm going to say this once and you're I'm going to say it nicely you don't like my post then please remove yourself everyone has to relax I only posted one one thread today so everyone needs a relax

• Angry
Reactions: GermanDL
Dylan292 said:
I'm going to say this once and you're I'm going to say it nicely you don't like my post then please remove yourself everyone has to relax I only posted one one thread today so everyone needs a relax
Why do you post these I just did this post. No one else does because it is against the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbmccue
daylight said:
Everyone,

Peace.
Thank you. This is the smartest thing anyone has said on one of these tedious threads. I'm not quite sure why people are so insistent on the rightness of their viewpoint that they feel the need to fill the forum with off-topic drivel and temper tantrums. It's sad to see what is supposed the be a supportive community derailed by a few people who can't stand the idea that someone might post content that they disapprove of.

But now that I've posted my own off-topic really, I'm going to throw in some on-topic content as well:

If you have a bowel accident, it's important to change right away - not only will even the best diapers not contain the odor, but being in contact with stool will cause much more rapid skin breakdown than urine. It's also a good time to use plenty of wipes, and if you're having a lot of bowel issues you may want to add a barrier cream.

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedDiscreetly
Jesus guys chill, I know its not the best way to write a diary-like topic as a forum thread post but let the mods handle it, there is no point in replying to these threads with anger.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and ltaluv
daylight said:
Everyone,

Peace.

He assures us that he doessn't have any problems and yes I know denial is a apart of any medical problem. But there has been far too many inconsistences. I've blocked him so I haven't seen the original post in this thread. But if he has been incontinent for as long as he says (well in one thread at least), he knows how to cope with accidents. Sorry I'm sure we are dealling with either a fantasits or worse.

Reactions: MacaronMaster
Dylan292 said:
When you write something into your Profile and you get no response,
its probably because no one has an idea, or its just not a thing to answer.
Like this post, what to answer? you made a question you answered yourself.

Is it better to make a Thread and get posts like this as an answer?
Posts that tell you you should not post this stuff in this form?
I really have no problem with you dylan, but threads like this are
just unnecessary.

To not only say negative stuff, i like that you worked on your grammar.
good job with that

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly and MacaronMaster
Yes grammar is getting better.
Grats 🎉

But this kind of stuff belongs in profile.
And it is very spammy to everyone in this forum.
Please consider.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: Leigh443, TigerDL and sbmccue
Dylan292 you take offense to every suggestion you get. You think you are being bullied. The truth is your I just had an accident posts do not need their own thread. By continuing this type behavior it is more likely to lead to a ban. It has happened before. The people telling you to post your I did this post in your profile are trying to keep you from being banned. If you keep posting I did it posts as their own threads because posting it on your profile is not getting the response you want Will just lead to more you should no do this posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back