What Size Diaper Are You?

What Size Diaper Are You?

• Total voters
Medium for Tena, Attends etc. Small for Megamax.

Reactions: BenNevis, littledub1955, tndyperboy and 1 other person
My hips don't lie. I'm L.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 76595, LiddleBigBoy, littledub1955 and 2 others
In brands that are generously cut like Megamax or ConfiDry I wear medium but most other brands I wear larges. Oddly enough in both Attends premiere and Beyond5000 it takes an XL to get a leak free fit for me, I can wear their large size but they will leak every time... the XL size however does not.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It's funny that everyone is a medium

• Thinking
Reactions: drynitesxl and CptKirk
Technically I'm a large but I wear XLs because they have a higher rise to them and the tabs will land on the front of the diaper instead of the sides.

Reactions: littledub1955
I'm small, but usually have to buy M or sometimes S/M i wish there were more diapers available in S or S/M, because wearing M means i end up covering the front design, with both side meeting in the middle.

• Sad
I'm a medium. I can feel the diaper's spirit when I'm wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Kellycares and BobbiSueEllen
Yep, 36 yo, still haven't changed a diaper, except my own.

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
SparkyDog said:
I'm kind of in between sizes
M is too snug L is on the bigger side
but go with L as it fits better
id rather have a little excess than not enough
Abena L4 fit me great
Similar here but I'm between L and XL. XL tend to fit looser & leak more but L doesn't provide enough coverage up the back.

Reactions: SparkyDog and BobbiSueEllen
Generally medium but a couple of diaper brands I go with the small size.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Normally Small but bit of the Covid laziness gave me a bit of weight for once so between Small and Medium. Too lazy to work out for a month or so to burn it off.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ChristianDiaperLover said:
I’m curious. Since there has been a lot of out of stock diapers lately. It’s made me wonder what’s the average size diaper everyone uses. I’m a medium but it really does depend on the company.
Wow! I am shocked to learn that I'm in a very small minority. But I'm also very proud about it too. I wouldn't be there if I didn't have such a tiny little butt. Makes me feel so much more like a little toddler or something. I feel so good right now that I could just pee in my diaper.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
JulestheFloof said:
My hips don't lie. I'm L.
Babies come in all sizes. Be proud about it.

Reactions: LiddieBear
SparkyDog said:
I'm kind of in between sizes
M is too snug L is on the bigger side
but go with L as it fits better
id rather have a little excess than not enough
Abena L4 fit me great
Fit is important.

Reactions: Kellycares and SparkyDog
BobbiSueEllen said:
Technically, I'm a medium but discovered large diapers look & feel more babyish on me: the tapes land more toward the front of my diaper under my tummy, feel more snug, the front puffs out more & just touches my belly-button, the back rides a bit higher on my bottom...and when I stand up, the overall look of my diaper screams "toddler". They also feel a bit roomier inside, feel softer...and tickle a little more, too. 🤭🥰🤗🥳🧸🍼
I wear a different type of diaper but I like the front just under my belly button ( I like to scratch it sometimes) and the back to ride a couple inches above the waist in the back. My diaper stays nice and snug and doesn't drop as much when wet wearing my diaper that way.

Reactions: Kellycares
mojoewtf360 said:
It's funny that everyone is a medium
Medium is too large for me.

Noodle said:
Normally Small but bit of the Covid laziness gave me a bit of weight for once so between Small and Medium. Too lazy to work out for a month or so to burn it off.
Dance like a baby. That'll work.

Between sizes tbh, size S in ABDL diapers is so rare that the only diaper I've found in size S is Rearz Daydreamers, they fit my waist perfectly but do 'dig in' my legs, even though my legs aren't exactly big (I skip leg day lol). I generally prefer a much tighter/snug fit, especially around my waist.

Tykables size M fits me perfectly too. I can get a really snug fit with Tykables, they're amazing. Probably my favourite brand overall.

I've yet to try a 2-tape diaper, though I imagine they're generally looser than 4-tape diapers which does put me off a bit.

I've never tried large as I think it would be way too big for me, even some size M ABDL diapers are absolutely huge on me and I struggle to even put them on at times lol.

NannaAnnabelle said:
Similar here but I'm between L and XL. XL tend to fit looser & leak more but L doesn't provide enough coverage up the back.
If they made a disposable for adults with full side protection there would be a lot of happy ABDL's among us. They would feel like a well padded baby for sure then. I'm contacting my senator to see if laws can be passed. We've been ignored long enough.

DiaperedDragon said:
Yep, 36 yo, still haven't changed a diaper, except my own.
Same for me.

Back