Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

What other high capacity nappies are there.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
HI I wore a tykables camelot to bed last night, with rubber pants on top. the camelot did really well considering I wet it repeatedly through the night. it did leak a little when I wet again at 6am this morning, but thankfully my rubber pants kept the bed dry.
I'm just what other high capacity nappies are there, comparable to the likes of tykables, eg camelots, overnights cammies etc ?.

ben0510 said:
HI I wore a tykables camelot to bed last night, with rubber pants on top. the camelot did really well considering I wet it repeatedly through the night. it did leak a little when I wet again at 6am this morning, but thankfully my rubber pants kept the bed dry.
I'm just what other high capacity nappies are there, comparable to the likes of tykables, eg camelots, overnights cammies etc ?.
You could try NRU Str8up, 8L capacity, Plain white

Not sure if these are UK only, or if there are overseas options.

Best so far are the Rearz Critter Caboose, hold lots, tapes work amazing strong, diaper does not clump up fall apart. oh and cute to

ComfyNappies171 said:
You could try NRU Str8up, 8L capacity, Plain white

Not sure if these are UK only, or if there are overseas options.

Tykables is selling these.

I've ordered some from nru. but I wont get them till monday. no good for this weekend.

Rearz Mermaids/Princess pink, suuuper soft and thick and an overall great diaper!

Back