What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Good morning, still wearing night’s very wet Tena active Ultima and plastic pants.

Good morning padded friends 🥰

Well, today I'm wearing my usual Indasec Discreet Pants pull-on nappies. It's currently raining and it looks it will continue until next Sunday, so it looks my nappy will remain dry and "clean" for a long time 🙄

Last edited:
A wet tena slip maxi.

A wet rearz Barnyard

Sunkiss masterpiece. Dry right now

I am 9.5 hours in a Bambino Classico V2 diaper, so pretty wet, but not leaking. I'll change soon and have to decide what diaper to wear for the evening...decisions, decisions.

fresh and clean pampers babydry size 8. lets see how long it will stay dry haha

Rearz Princess Pink. I think this might be my current favorite amongst the handful I've tried.

Tykeables camo.

Attends. Really soft and comfy

Soakedpants said:
Attends. Really soft and comfy
Samr for me this morning, an Attends Premier diaper and blue print Softies plastic pants from Babykins. I'm also wet and messy for added comfiness.

Tenawearer said:
We all love this thread. New title. I am wearing a Tena Active Fit Ultima.
I'm wearing a barnyard diaper

I'm about to change out of my overnight diaper. It's a Tykables Little Rascals with a large NorthShore booster.

inTRESTing :)

I changed into a Total Dry X-Plus. Fluffy and comfy for a lazy Good Friday morning

Tykables tighty wighty, wet 🤫

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Assurance women's brief wet and messy.

Frungie said:
Samr for me this morning, an Attends Premier diaper and blue print Softies plastic pants from Babykins. I'm also wet and messy for added comfiness.
I ended up messing my diaper too. That was my last Attends though.

In a wet and stinky Abu little kings, lay in bed thinking I should get up and change but think I will give it another half hour

This morning I have a very wet and extremely messy Abena M4 diaper. Waiting for the coffee to finish brewing and then I'll waddle into the kitchen.

Reactions: PatrickDL
Back