What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Since it way past my bedtime, I finally put on my nite time diapee, a Frosite am : pm, and a grey onesie on top of that.

2nd crinklz since getting home from work 4 hrs ago. This might last til shower. Ive been extra wet today. Strapping on a tykables cammie for bed.

Womens Assurance brief

My new thick combo of Molicare Maxi slip with 2 boosters, my all-in-one Bambinex Pro washable on top, and on top of all that again, a 48"x48" fluffy cotton square, kite fold.

A Tena Pull-up with a Kiddo Megabooster inside, then a Garywear plastic panty on the outside. And topping it off with the cutest baby-doll set you can imagine.... :)

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 4
  • BDPanty.jpg
    BDPanty.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 4
Just noticed I wet my Goodnight XL. Time to change into tykables because that means I am likely to be wetting without warning.

As I’m on holiday at home it’s another Terry nappy and hand towel booster

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Just changed into a (white) Trest, (white) onesie, (black-and-white) knee socks and (black) yoga pants. The boy's a time bomb ;)

Ok so this is a big moment for me. I've been waiting for so long to be able to finally post in this thread and the day is finally here!
I'm currently wearing a pink Tykables Cammies diaper, size medium. It's only the second diaper I've ever tried and I love it. It's so pink and cute and babyish whilst also being somewhat more "adult" (or about as adult as a pink ABDL diaper can get) because of the camo pattern. I love it to bits. And I'm gonna sleep in it tonight - first time ever sleeping in a diaper and I can't wait.

Past my diaper I'm wearing black jogging bottoms that say "Nämen" just below the left pocket (shoutout Teosgame on Twitch, my favourite streamer / YouTuber for most of my life). I'm also wearing a blue quick-drying shirt over the top that is quite baggy, in fact so are the trousers. They don't feel too tight on my diaper, and cover it quite well. I'm not going out wearing this, but I like that I can feel it around me, keeping me safe, but nobody else would be any the wiser because of my baggy clothing and how my butt is naturally a bit larger than average.

I've also got in a pink pacifier I bought from NRU and I'm cuddling one of my cuddly toys (stuffed animals) that I've had ever since I was born. He's called "Sleepy Bear" and I love him to bits. He really helps me get into littlespace, and I enjoyed playing with him to distract me whilst I was changing into this diaper.

Reactions: sissybaby34
FatalGeometry said:
Ok so this is a big moment for me. I've been waiting for so long to be able to finally post in this thread and the day is finally here!
I'm currently wearing a pink Tykables Cammies diaper, size medium. It's only the second diaper I've ever tried and I love it. It's so pink and cute and babyish whilst also being somewhat more "adult" (or about as adult as a pink ABDL diaper can get) because of the camo pattern. I love it to bits. And I'm gonna sleep in it tonight - first time ever sleeping in a diaper and I can't wait.

Past my diaper I'm wearing black jogging bottoms that say "Nämen" just below the left pocket (shoutout Teosgame on Twitch, my favourite streamer / YouTuber for most of my life). I'm also wearing a blue quick-drying shirt over the top that is quite baggy, in fact so are the trousers. They don't feel too tight on my diaper, and cover it quite well. I'm not going out wearing this, but I like that I can feel it around me, keeping me safe, but nobody else would be any the wiser because of my baggy clothing and how my butt is naturally a bit larger than average.

I've also got in a pink pacifier I bought from NRU and I'm cuddling one of my cuddly toys (stuffed animals) that I've had ever since I was born. He's called "Sleepy Bear" and I love him to bits. He really helps me get into littlespace, and I enjoyed playing with him to distract me whilst I was changing into this diaper.
Exciting times, I remember my first adult nappies that were not terry towelling that I wore in my youth. I got very excited back then. I am up very late tonight, 3 am here in the UK and wearing one of my latest nappies I have recently received from NRU, still happy after all these years. You are at the start of something that will go on for years, just enjoy it for what it is.

Decently soaked ABU LittlePawz with a booster from overnight. Fade when wet paw prints are all gone on the front and middle. :oops: That's one thing that does make me feel kind of little on the rare occasion I wear one of them.

Now showering for work and will be in a Megamax with a booster.

• Love
Boxers all day, probably a Betterdry tonight.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Deleted member 39193
Tenawearer said:
Boxers all day, probably a Betterdry tonight.
Sounds like a plan! It’s been boxer briefs for me since last Friday night, but I’m thinking perhaps it could be an Ultima and plastic pants tonight.

Today is Wear-Obscure-Cloth-Diapers-from-the-Bottom-of-the-Stash-Tubs-and-Decide-Whether-to-Keep-or-Purge-Them...... Day. I'm currently wearing four Green Mountain Diapers XL flat toddler diapers, layered and pinned like a prefold. Interesting, functional, but I'm leaning toward purge. Gotta make room for new arrivals, and I've got a LOT of diapers.

5 hour old soaked Tiny Tails getting ready for a change into a fresh one.

Better dry and insert , had it on 8 hrs and won’t change till I go to bed in about an hours ish time

Tykables Overnight medium sized and medium wet 😳🤫, just went to bed so they will not come off until tomorrow...

A fresh and comfortable Crinklz Aquanaut diaper. But it won't stay dry, because I really need to go and start dribbling.

Abena Abri Flex M3 think it’s time for a change.

Back