What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Wet active maxi in front of the computer 😖

Reactions: PaddedRita
Is the Emoji representing frustration with the computer or the wet nappy? 😉

• Haha
Not wearing until tomorrow or weekend

Just about to be changed out of a overnight (wet) blue Str8up and blue Kins plastic pants into a Rearz Critter caboose and white Gary plastic pants

Reactions: Azy and Deleted member 39193
Jorelaxed said:
16 hours in my Trest and going to make till 2a.m
Made it 24 hours in my blue Trest, wow it is very heavy, fully used diaper.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Tenawearer and Deleted member 39193
Second active maxi of the day should last until bed time. Drinking enough but not peeing enough.

This morning I deiced to be pinky cute with a LFB Blushing Baby and pink diaper cover !

Attachments

• Blushing Baby and Pink .jpg
    Blushing Baby and Pink .jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Rita said:
This morning I deiced to be pinky cute with a LFB Blushing Baby and pink diaper cover !
A symphony in color coordination!

Marginally cooler tonight, so a nappy for bedtime - showered, clean and dry in a Tena Active Ultima.

A wet and very messy iD expert slip which protected me well when I was haft way home on my morning walk.
(Question: How can you have the 'runs' when you are only walking?).

Trying out Ninjamas for the first time today!

A wet Tena Active Ultima. I’m working away from home today so it’ll be boxer briefs. It’s going to be a another hot day, but if it’s cooler again tonight I will be back in nappies again then.

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet Bambino Classico V2 diaper, no messes this morning for some reason. I have to decide what diaper to wear to work, I think a Tena ProSkin Super diaper, a booster, and plastic pants under my adult clothes should permit me to enjoy a wet, warm diaper with dry adult pants during the day with the added discretion of an untucked shirt and sport coat.

A soggy Blue diaper from last night.

1.st gen pampers size 8

In boxers today after soggy active maxi last night. Probably wear tonight.

Wasn't all that soggy this morning , still in LFB Blushing Baby until around noon maybe !
Most likely will change into an Pink MagaMax .

Just changed the full Rearz Mermaid Tale from before into a fresh Tykables AnimOOz

Wearing a Tena Slip Maxi for the first time, and wow, I didn't expect it to be so comfy! This is the first time I try a medical diaper as I usually wear abdl diapers. The Tena's plastic is so soft and it's so quiet and discreet! The perfect DL diaper...? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chickpea and Deleted member 39193
Back