What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Rita said:
This morning Abbie assisted me with a pink MagaMax along with a black cover !
Love the pink...😊

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Angelapinks
Tenawearer said:
Time to swap my active maxi for cycling gear and sweat out last night's Grolsch. Good Sunday everyone with or without the padding.
Well, bib shorts have padding too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks
I am up this morning in my last wet and now messy NS Air Active Supreme diaper. Not my last diaper, just last NS Air Active, For work today I am going to give Bambino Magnifico a thorough wetting trial. They were delivered on Saturday, and I wore one to bed, and when I got up very wet and similar to this morning, soon also messy, I thought that I would be able to discreetly wear one to work. Certainly, no messes at work,,,a professional setting with business casual to even casual dress. An untucked shirt and a sport coat should do the trick.

In a wet/messy blue Trest.

Seni Optima

Decided on wearing LFB Blushing Baby diaper this morning with the blue with colorful stars diaper cover !

Attachments

• Blushing Baby Blue Stars.jpg
    Blushing Baby Blue Stars.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Angelapinks
In a very wet Tykables overnight at the beach !

Reactions: NappiedSissyJessica, littledinogoesrawr, Deleted member 39193 and 1 other person
Always Discreet Sensitive pull-ups (not damp but not dry either)

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Angelapinks
Pickle said:
In a very wet Tykables overnight at the beach !
nice, dont forget the sun screen.

Reactions: Pickle and Angelapinks
I wet my active maxi before doing some computer work, cooking and more computer work. two hours to bed time.

Still absolutely bonkers humidity today, even after yesterday’s monster thunderstorms! Still just too uncomfortably warm to wear nappies.

Rita said:
Decided on wearing LFB Blushing Baby diaper this morning with the blue with colorful stars diaper cover !
Wearing a very wet Better Dry this morning and changing into an Overnight Tranquility Pull on diaper today with pink pearl shiny plastic pants.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
In my slightly wet Blue Trest.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 39193
I'm about ready to change out of my last Rearz Premium Nights after wearing over 10 hours today.

For my overnight diaper I will be changing into my first MegaMax in a while after going through several bags of different diapers. This MegaMax will be a white one.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
PaddedJayde said:
I'm about ready to change out of my last Rearz Premium Nights after wearing over 10 hours today.

For my overnight diaper I will be changing into my first MegaMax in a while after going through several bags of different diapers. This MegaMax will be a white one.
I tested out a whole bag of white MegaMaxes, a very nice diaper, you are going to like them.🙂

16 hours in my Trest and going to make till 2a.m

• Wow
Right now I’m wearing a Depend Night Defense XL for Men. It is not exactly great but the stores in my area don’t have any diapers for men that are better. I haven’t ordered any diapers online because most of them are beyond my current budget. I may order some Tykables or something similar soon when more money comes in.

Animooz and a tykable onesie. I am low on diapers though so any suggestions are welcome!

Tena Slip Plus

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Back